No announcement yet.

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 11 [August 7] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bekhoda kheili kharit !!! 100dafe goftam link pls omg.................

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggy View Post
      footballitarin.com

There are a bunch of links. Don't know which is which.

Comment

i just woke up and saw that abdevali lost and at the bottom it says "controversial decision" all im thinking is "oh ****" judging by the comments on here it really looks like the match was a fix, just like for Ali Mazaheri. what a disgrace to the sport these refs are.

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
          not going to happen because the entire world doesn't give a shit about iran
          It's not just about Iran but a poor athlete that has been training too hard to be given injustice.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

It's a shame he grabbed him under his waist man, also the ref should have warned him so that he would move his grip upwards.. The ref obviously didn't saw that until the challenge. And the harsh thing about that is that the French guy could stand up and wasn't khak any more. So that's the harsh part really, plus the fact that I still don't know why he didn't get the first round!!

Comment

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/londo...?video_id=1308

Comment

if french guy wins right now vs korea, abdvali can still get bronze

our semi is after this game
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

the french ****sucker is playing in the semi right now...rezaei shud be next. I really hope the french guy wins so rezaei can beat his ass

Comment

that gay french guy is up now against Korean, he better lose this game

Comment

how much longer till fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                          the french ****sucker is playing in the semi right now...rezaei shud be next. I really hope the french guy wins so rezaei can beat his ass
                          rezaei won't play the french guy

rezaei is in the 96kg category
                          french guy is in the 66kg category

if rezaei wins the semi, he plays vs totrov(russia) or dzenichnenka(belarus) in the final
                          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

F'ck their rules too, the poor guy got robbed from the ref and after that he has to shake the refs hand to be able to compete for bronze. I'd do it for the Iranian people, otherwise I'd rather spit the ref in his face.

Comment

merci

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

what?

firt of all they are not playing but wrestling or fighting.

2ndly they are in two different weight categories...
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X