• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freestyle is in our blood, it's just wrestling on another level

Comment

^

Comment

Does anyone know the bookies predictions for freestyle and taekwando? How many more medals are we expected to get?

Any favorites?

Comment

I cannot wait for freestyle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
            Does anyone know the bookies predictions for freestyle and taekwando? How many more medals are we expected to get?

Any favorites?
            Have to wait for Shogun to come on.
            sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

Any favorites?
              http://www.oddschecker.com/olympics/wrestling

Comment

true ... but our boyz can't let that go 2 their heads!! ... i hope they won't be complacent and certainly hope they start the tourney with a very good positive attitude.

i.e. we can't worry about officiating and constantly bitxx and cry about it ... it is what it is ... let's show the world that despite the potentially crooked referees, we can still achieve greatness!!

go pahlavanan-e iranzamin ... do us more proud

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                Freestyle is in our blood, it's just wrestling on another level
                Let wisdom reign
                Asho Zartosht

You must be the change you wish to see in the world
                Mahatma Gandhi

Learn from yesterday, live in the present, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning
                Albert Einstein

A wise man makes his own decisions ... an ignorant just follows others
                Dallai lama

Comment

http://www.reuters.com/london-olympi...weight-results

Comment

This whole time I've just been waiting for one Iranian athlete to watch... Palangeh Juybar Reza Yazdani !! I can't wait to see him in action, love it when he grabs opponents legs and sends them flying into the air. He is a real powerhouse

The only bad point is, I have to wait 5 more days to see him wrestle and it feels like I've been waiting forever... the good point is I get to see the best last He only has 1 problem which is inconsistency and sometimes he has brain farts during matches but when he's on point he destroys people.

Comment

With 8 medals things are starting to look much much better compared to last week this time.

It would have been even better if Mazaheri could have gotten a gold in boxing.
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                        This whole time I've just been waiting for one Iranian athlete to watch... Palangeh Juybar Reza Yazdani !! I can't wait to see him in action, love it when he grabs opponents legs and sends them flying into the air. He is a real powerhouse

The only bad point is, I have to wait 5 more days to see him wrestle and it feels like I've been waiting forever... the good point is I get to see the best last He only has 1 problem which is inconsistency and sometimes he has brain farts during matches but when he's on point he destroys people.
                        u da man, shogun jan

u r the official PFDC resident expert in k0shti and all power related disciplines
                        Let wisdom reign
                        Asho Zartosht

You must be the change you wish to see in the world
                        Mahatma Gandhi

Learn from yesterday, live in the present, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning
                        Albert Einstein

A wise man makes his own decisions ... an ignorant just follows others
                        Dallai lama

Comment

Originally posted by Ario Barzan View Post
                          u da man, shogun jan

u r the official PFDC resident expert in k0shti and all power related disciplines
                          Hehehe thanks, it's better to be an expert in Iranian wrestling than Iranian football because at least the wrestlers are somebodies on the world stage and will make you more proud.

Comment

who won our gold today besides salimi? salimi won gold, hadadi and sajjad won silver am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                              With 8 medals things are starting to look much much better compared to last week this time.

It would have been even better if Mazaheri could have gotten a gold in boxing.
                              I don't really know that much about Mazaheri, did he have a good chance of winning gold or any other medal?

Comment

Beautiful day, shame on the 2 refs against iran this olhmpics. But we should be proud of our 8 medalls!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                                CITY

Comment

Working...
                                X