No announcement yet.

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 11 [August 7] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed. Some disgusting ass-hiding IR kid probably told it to the mods and they caught him.

There goes another valuable member while people who disrespect each other and Iran constantly remain unbanned.

I don't know what's the correct term..injustice? Think so.

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
      WTF why is manchooo banned? This is pure BS. Another Islamic Republic move here
      Originally posted by Puji View Post
      Ya I liked him too. Even though he was too political for my taste, he was overall respectful I felt. I think he was Dvader, but I might be wrong
      Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
      Yes, Mods please enlighten us
      Originally posted by iraniboy View Post
      Oh my, looks like I've woken up an entire army of people, this must have been how America and England felt 1979
      Now lets start a revolution and take over persianfootball.com!!!
      (Joking ofcourse )

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        I don't really know that much about Mazaheri, did he have a good chance of winning gold or any other medal?
        his odds on winning gold were 66-1 by the bookies so no lol. Anyway i can't believe we are 12th in the medal table, unbelievable.
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
          his odds on winning gold were 66-1 by the bookies so no lol. Anyway i can't believe we are 12th in the medal table, unbelievable.
          It's fantastic. But still the medall counting sucks. I mean you can win 60 medalls, all silver and still you would be behind a country with only 1 gold medal. Lol

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

Any video of the medal ceremonies? Would love to see them again... and I have not seen anything from E.Hadadi medal ceremony? Thanks.
            maa bachehaaye iroonim
            hamishe irooni mimoonim
            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=2348
              maa bachehaaye iroonim
              hamishe irooni mimoonim
              baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
              baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

anyone have the video from today's weightlifting competition? No luck with it on footbalitarin yet

Comment

Congratulations to our Olympians on such a history day. They have made Iran and its people proud!

It should have been 3 golds tonight but our men avenged their fallen comrades injustice.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                    anyone have the video from today's weightlifting competition? No luck with it on footbalitarin yet
                    idk if NBC works in canada but they have everything on demand

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                      idk if NBC works in canada but they have everything on demand
                      ah you gave me a good idea to check CTV, turns out they have it too . Thanks!

Once again, well done to all our hamvatans, very proud of them all!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/filaturkiye

l
                        ooool people are attacking the wrong fila

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                          https://www.facebook.com/filaturkiye

l
                          ooool people are attacking the wrong fila
                          loooooool isn't that the clothing company???

Comment

I predicted yesterday we would win 2 gold 1 silver 1 bronze today. Close enough! Rezaei and haddadi did better than i thought while Abdevali got robbed. Surprise of the day was Rezaei. I was expecting Haddadi to medal. He finished 3rd in world cup and was a contender. Rezaei just came out of nowhere.

I think for the remainder of Olympics we can grab at least 2 more golds. I dont expect us to dominate like Roman and win 3 gold. Maybe 2 more golds and silver with Taekwando.

Comment

I just want the olympics to get over, it's so dramatic for me, honestly I got as upset as when we got knocked out by South Korea from AC 2011.
                              But at the same time when we get medals I get a kick, I scream out of joy and you can feel the adrenalin pumping, it's almost impossible to describe with words.

Comment

can somone post videos of salimi's lifts??

cant find it on footballitarin

Comment

Working...
                                X