shame on them who did this to our Persian warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shame on them who did this to our Persian warrior

Seeing your face like this bring tears to our eyes. We know you are a true hero your life and your bravery is a testament to your greatness. We will never forget this day how they rubbed you of your gold. For what they did to you it will hunt him for the rest of their life, shame on them, shame on them..

وقتی تو مملکت خودمون حقمون رو میخورن...دیگه از غریبه ها چه انتظاری میره....چند جا خوندم سعید عبدولی وضع مالی خوبی نداره و گویا در شهرش میوه فروشی داره....4سال زحمت کشید بلکه به جایی برسه...اگه قهرمان میشد میتوست یکم به خودش برسه...وضعش بهتر بشه...مسئولین بی عرضه اگه یکم نفوذ داشتن ایتجوری حقش رو نمیخوردن...
    رمز ماست ایستاده مردن....

پاشو قهرمان ،پاشووووووو گلادیاتور ،همه میدونن طلا رو گرفتی ،همه دوست داریم ،الهی اونائی که سبب شدن اشک یه پهلوان بعد از این همه زحمت و تلاش سرازیر شه رو خدا سزای همشونو بده

ننگ بر داوری که نتیچه زحمات چند ساله سعید را به باد داد... الهی اون وزنه ای که قراره بهداد سلیمی امشب برداره بیوفته رو سر داور بلاروسی و تمام هیئت داوران اون بازی...

motherf.uckers
    long live iran

Comment

ey khoda ..second pic is heartbreaking

Comment

ba sepas 4 posting this siavakhsh jan ...

he'll always be our pahalavan e hamisheh ghahremen ... may those who cheated him be abducted and raped by aliens
        Let wisdom reign
        Asho Zartosht

You must be the change you wish to see in the world
        Mahatma Gandhi

Learn from yesterday, live in the present, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning
        Albert Einstein

A wise man makes his own decisions ... an ignorant just follows others
        Dallai lama

Comment

every medal should be for him and mazaheri , in my heart he will always be remembered as gold medal winner

Comment

He is and will always be a champion

Comment

can anyone link us to the fight again ?????????????

Comment

^ here it is

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=2343

Comment

did u saw when he shouted "KHODA!", I swaer i could hear it! dont now why but i heared it!
                  I hope he will be mentaly strong and will show everybody that he is a real IRANIAN WORRIOR!
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

My God it hurts to see those pictures again. As happy as I am for all the medals this robbery was heartbreaking!

Comment

Heart breaking

Tonight, Ferdowsipour suggested that iranian sports officials should reward Abdevali in the same financial conditions they would reward any other gold / silver / bronze medalist.

I really hope this happens.

It happened in Romania after the 2000 Sydney Olympic, when one of their gymnasts was stripped of her gold medal because she had taken a cold medicine before the contest and it contained a substance that was on the doping list.

Respect Saeed Abdevali va khak bar sare un davara...

Comment

afarin va sad-afarin 2 ferdowsipour 4 his excellent suggestion ... another brave, logical, and selfless act by this ostoore mardomi!

i just hope the morons of 'tarbiate badani' will listen 2 him 4 a change.

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
                          Heart breaking

Tonight, Ferdowsipour suggested that iranian sports officials should reward Abdevali in the same financial conditions they would reward any other gold / silver / bronze medalist.

I really hope this happens.

It happened in Romania after the 2000 Sydney Olympic, when one of their gymnasts was stripped of her gold medal because she had taken a cold medicine before the contest and it contained a substance that was on the doping list.

Respect Saeed Abdevali va khak bar sare un davara...
                          Let wisdom reign
                          Asho Zartosht

You must be the change you wish to see in the world
                          Mahatma Gandhi

Learn from yesterday, live in the present, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning
                          Albert Einstein

A wise man makes his own decisions ... an ignorant just follows others
                          Dallai lama

Comment

how can we reach this guy. Anybody knows his facebook page or email or sth. He should know how proud we are

Comment

i dont understand wtf was that red box the france coach threw?!?

Comment

Working...
                              X