Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
    Heart breaking

Tonight, Ferdowsipour suggested that iranian sports officials should reward Abdevali in the same financial conditions they would reward any other gold / silver / bronze medalist.

FEROWSIPOUR MARDE!
    they should indeed!

RESPECT TO ALL IRANIAN OLYMPIANS

Comment

its a challenge thingy ... just like the flag coaches are allowed 2 throw in challenging a call (if u watch american football)

Originally posted by I LOVE IRAN! View Post
      i dont understand wtf was that red box the france coach threw?!?
      Let wisdom reign
      Asho Zartosht

You must be the change you wish to see in the world
      Mahatma Gandhi

Learn from yesterday, live in the present, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning
      Albert Einstein

A wise man makes his own decisions ... an ignorant just follows others
      Dallai lama

Comment

Ay Khoda, please punish those who do our warriors wrong and destroy everything they had worked so hard to achieve their dream! The glorious nation of Iran and its people will always stand out on top. Adveli is a champion in our eyes!

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
            vayy, the pain just gets worse

Comment

Its the ultimate betrayal to screw over an athlete in Olympics. If I was the referee I would hang my head in shame. There has been some shady officiating in these Olympics. The Korean who won the gold had nothing on Abdevali.

Comment

honestly he did a shitty job against that french...he was losing the match anyway and that call shouldve been given but it was VERY close. He shoulda really beat this guy much better.

Comment

these damn oylimpic mafia need to be brought to justice...does anyone know what position we would be in if our 2 athletes didn't get screwed over?

Comment

Here is a summary for those who missed it:

http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=4474
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

This is how people in Iran celebrate the number of medals we got. This pic is a proof of that:

Comment

It happened soo many times to our 100% sure Gold Medalists Wrestlers (freestyle).
                        I saw all matches Live:

1996 Atlanta - Abbas Jadidi -> SILVER (instead of the deserved and legitimate Gold).
                        2004 Athens - Heydari -> Bronze (they robbed the entry to final by rediculous decisions and even in his bronze match they robbed two points, but in the end he gained 3 in the last minute.. he was 100% going for Gold!)
                        and now this in 2012.....

How can these people (judges) sleep well at night?

I only pray that nothing like that happens to our Fresstyle wrestlers in few days time when they start.
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          honestly he did a shitty job against that french...he was losing the match anyway and that call shouldve been given but it was VERY close. He shoulda really beat this guy much better.
                          100% DISAGREE!

in the first round he was more offensive and active than the French. As soon as he made any dangerous AND LEGITIMATE attack he got a warning, and eventually 2 points were rewarded to the French!
                          This is not a shitty job! The French was previous olympics Gold Medalist and was about to lose the first round. In the 2nd round our man was also the better wrestler BY FAR!
                          The only mistake he did, and under that circumstances I dont blame him AT ALL is he grabbed too low but overall he WAS THE better wrestler and a GOLD candidate for sure!
                          This was a clear day time robbery and nothing else!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

What's a worrier? Someone who worries too much? I guess that's what cost him the game, should have focused on his game instead of worrying all the time.

Comment

^

title edited to Warrior!

Comment

This is what Abdovali mother said to Shabake Ahvaz reporter.

من گریه ام واسه این نیست که بچم بآخته گریه ام واسه اینه که بچم داره گریه می*کنه من نیستم اشکا بچمو پاک کنم ما از مسئولین هیچی* نمی*خوایم فقط نزارن بچم گریه کنه مادر داغدار می*شه اشک بچشو ببینه
                                خاک پاتو میبوسم مادر که در حالی که هیچی* نداری هیچی* جز اشک نریختن بچت نمی*خوای

Comment

Working...
                                X