یاد سمبوسه ات افتادم که در تیم ملی هستی و سمبوسه در گوشه خیابان می فروشی
    یاد پول های میلیاردی فوتبالیست ها افتادم
    که مدالی هم ندارند
    سعید این را بدان ما و ملت ایران
    طلا را برای تو میدانیم
    و تو زیبا ترین طلا را گرفتی
    و آن طلا قلب ملت ایران است...
    و باز یاد پول حلال سمبوسه فروشیت افتادم
    و در انتها از مسئولین میخواهیم جایزه 200 سکه طلا را به این دلاور بدهند...

[SIZE=4]

Comment

akh akh bemiram barash Delam sookht I read somewhere that he said he's going to put wrestling aside because he doesn't have enough money to train yani asan ashkam dar oomad cheghad mardome Iran badbakhtan
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
        akh akh bemiram barash Delam sookht I read somewhere that he said he's going to put wrestling aside because he doesn't have enough money to train yani asan ashkam dar oomad cheghad mardome Iran badbakhtan
        Your signature has space for three more medals, maybe four.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

today i heard referee is banned (tv sports news)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
            wow, that's so sad... If there was some organization in Iran that could help him out, ofcourse this wont happen because of the IR

Comment

Abdvali is a champ for ever. Not the slightest doubt that he was superior to that softi frenchman, in every perspective.

Comment

I promise you all that Abdevali will be rewarded for his performance in the Olympics. I don't know why there are members here who always attempt to portray Iran as an evil country. Stop this way of thinking. He was blatantly screwed over in this match and everyone knows that. Banna even vouched for him.

Comment

Obviously, those who speak against Abdevali's match of being rigged have no idea on the sport of wrestling, in particular, Greco-Roman. The first period was such a joke when the referee penalized him for NO reason! Abdevali made no errors or fouls to earn loss of points. This tremendously altered his game plan when the referee and judges sabotaged the match.

Comment

This just so sad, we are cussing at the French referee for his decision, but we should be cussing at a nation where its athletes who are supposed to win gold are so poor they have to sell sandwiches on streets for a living...... Shame, shame, shame, especially when our useless untalented, fat, lazy, bache nane footballers get paid more than good players in A leagues in Europe

Comment

Obviously, Darioush Zahab is going to start a compaign soon for financial supporting the medal winners. I hope so much that he will include Abdvali in his list. In that case I am going to support him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
                        I promise you all that Abdevali will be rewarded for his performance in the Olympics. I don't know why there are members here who always attempt to portray Iran as an evil country. Stop this way of thinking. He was blatantly screwed over in this match and everyone knows that. Banna even vouched for him.
                        wrong!!!! ... most, if not all, members here are very much mihan-doost and they luv iran and we're elated about our ghahramanan's major accomplishemnets ... its the IR (islamic republic, if i have 2 spell it out) that we all despise, not iran ... all the killing, stealing, and the pillaging that the regime has done, and continues 2 do 2 our motherland.

hoping this helps clear up ur confusion!!!!
                        Last edited by Ario Barzan; 08-08-2012, 02:09 PM.
                        Let wisdom reign
                        Asho Zartosht

You must be the change you wish to see in the world
                        Mahatma Gandhi

Learn from yesterday, live in the present, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning
                        Albert Einstein

A wise man makes his own decisions ... an ignorant just follows others
                        Dallai lama

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                          This just so sad, we are cussing at the French referee for his decision, but we should be cussing at a nation where its athletes who are supposed to win gold are so poor they have to sell sandwiches on streets for a living...... Shame, shame, shame, especially when our useless untalented, fat, lazy, bache nane footballers get paid more than good players in A leagues in Europe
                          If I was president of Iran, I would make sure the football players had to sell sandwiches to pay for their new boots and I would make sure the wrestlers got paid what the footballers now are getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                            Your signature has space for three more medals, maybe four.
                            I hope so
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                              If I was president of Iran, I would make sure the football players had to sell sandwiches to pay for their new boots and I would make sure the wrestlers got paid what the footballers now are getting paid.
                              How about this rule: everytime a contract is signed, 10 percent of the value of the contract must be added and donated to one of the major non-football federations. There is too much money in our useless football.

Comment

Abdevali is the People's Champion!

Comment

Working...
                                X