• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
    Abdevali is the People's Champion!
    & The Rock & Paul Wall are
    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Wrote about the injustice done to Abdvali in our newspaper today.

http://www.adevarul.ro/sport/Sport-S...752324797.html

It became the most read article of the day!

The comments from the romanians are incredible.

They reacted to the story as if Abdvali is one of their own.

Of course, they see this injustice as one more reason for Iran to make a nuclear bomb

Comment

I have close family friends who are Romanian. The most beautiful and sweet people in the world. They love Iranians.

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
          Wrote about the injustice done to Abdvali in our newspaper today.

http://www.adevarul.ro/sport/Sport-S...752324797.html

It became the most read article of the day!

The comments from the romanians are incredible.

They reacted to the story as if Abdvali is one of their own.

Of course, they see this injustice as one more reason for Iran to make a nuclear bomb

Comment

I have close family friends who are Romanian. The most beautiful and sweet people in the world. They love Iranians.
            yah romanian ppl are very nice ppl.. i also think the reason why our boy lost to france was because it was a very big sporting event..we were facing france and there was a lot of ppl around the world watching..so obviously because of the weight of the match and the impact a victory would have from it..was the reason why we got cheated..

Comment

The referee was sanctioned but it was already too late for Abdevali. This is the very definition of a sabotage. The Olympic committee should be ashamed for such outright cheating to happen.

Originally posted by iraniboy View Post
              yah romanian ppl are very nice ppl.. i also think the reason why our boy lost to france was because it was a very big sporting event..we were facing france and there was a lot of ppl around the world watching..so obviously because of the weight of the match and the impact a victory would have from it..was the reason why we got cheated..

Comment

The referee was sanctioned but it was already too late for Abdevali. This is the very definition of a sabotage. The Olympic committee should be ashamed for such outright cheating to happen.
                bro as i said before..anything that carries a lot of mainstream media attention is highly controlled..why? because mainstream media is in the business of culture and cultural management...

Comment

i wrote the following in another thread, but after hearing the romanian comment decided to share here as well:

the refereeing in london has been an absolute joke at times. bbc wrote an article about this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-19163658
                  i saw the china, india and ukraine events listed in that article and each of them was absurdly infuriating.
                  interesting that ukraine has many complaints and says many things regarding influence and politics that strongly echo what iranians say: http://en.for-ua.com/news/2012/08/07/150234.html

to me, it was clear from the get-go with the one-sided and aggressive warnings that the referee was not interested in a fair match and had made up his mind already. it must have been too much to bear that a third-world, brown iranian is going to beat the 2008 olympic gold-medal winning, western european, white Frenchman. these are vestiges of colonial mentalities that will sadly remain in sport as long as they remain in society.

Comment

What do you expect when a few people from specific countries are heading the Olympic committee? It kind of resembles how a very few nations are dictating the global sphere too...

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                    i wrote the following in another thread, but after hearing the romanian comment decided to share here as well:

the refereeing in london has been an absolute joke at times. bbc wrote an article about this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-19163658
                    i saw the china, india and ukraine events listed in that article and each of them was absurdly infuriating.
                    interesting that ukraine has many complaints and says many things regarding influence and politics that strongly echo what iranians say: http://en.for-ua.com/news/2012/08/07/150234.html

to me, it was clear from the get-go with the one-sided and aggressive warnings that the referee was not interested in a fair match and had made up his mind already. it must have been too much to bear that a third-world, brown iranian is going to beat the 2008 olympic gold-medal winning, western european, white Frenchman. these are vestiges of colonial mentalities that will sadly remain in sport as long as they remain in society.

Comment

Referring used to be a lot worse like daylight rubbery. But nowadays due to advent of technology ref can't cheat the way they used too. however, they can break your intensity and moral by constantly bugging you, stopping the fight, and being harsh. That is what happened in Abdovali fight and for that I hope that garbage ref goes to hell. He did his best to break the spirit of abdoval and he knew it and that is why he was so depressed like that. I am sure he will come back in no time and will bring medals and glory for Iran. Dorood bar Javanane Dalir Iran Zamin, Dorood.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                        Referring used to be a lot worse like daylight rubbery. But nowadays due to advent of technology ref can't cheat the way they used too. however, they can break your intensity and moral by constantly bugging you, stopping the fight, and being harsh. That is what happened in Abdovali fight and for that I hope that garbage ref goes to hell. He did his best to break the spirit of abdoval and he knew it and that is why he was so depressed like that. I am sure he will come back in no time and will bring medals and glory for Iran. Dorood bar Javanane Dalir Iran Zamin, Dorood.
                        yah man...these bastard officials have no conscious..dirty western scum..what can you expect...

Comment

And there are members here who worship these a$$holes.

yah man...these bastard officials have no conscious..dirty western scum..what can you expect...

Comment

And there are members here who worship these a$$holes.
                            yah its just sad..imo non of us should be supporting these ppl..they are pure evil...white ppl dont have any empathy for people of color..evn if they did...this global system of white supremacy is too beneficial for them to ever complain..they just need to be conquered and have serious regulations placed against them...they are a real deviated bunch of ppls..

Comment

One day, they wills pay for all the injustice they have done among the world. I have a personal story whom a relative was affected by the white supremacy of the global system.

yah its just sad..imo non of us should be supporting these ppl..they are pure evil...white ppl dont have any empathy for people of color..evn if they did...this global system of white supremacy is too beneficial for them to ever complain..they just need to be conquered and have serious regulations placed against them...they are a real deviated bunch of ppls..

Comment

Working...
                              X