The Commander of Iran's Wrestling: Mohammad Banna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Commander of Iran's Wrestling: Mohammad Banna

This man deserves all the accolades and recognition on the success of Iranian wrestling over the decades. He has transcended Iran into a powerhouse and respect across the globe. Many of you see him shouting on top of his lungs to direct his athletes in a way to achieve victory. He has tremendous passion for the sport and most importantly, representing Iran on a global stage. Thank you for all hard work you put into making Iran glorious. So far we have earned 3 gold (Soryian, Norouzi, and Rezaei) and 1 robbed (Abdevali) medals in the Greco-Roman. I expect more success with our Freestyle athletes..

409756_487776594567199_947739567_n.jpg

wow che gabare to foroodghah ajab esteghbali shode az teame greco roman wrestling
    sigpic

Comment

this guy is the man

Comment

I believe he is been chosen as "Coach of the year" and according to him he is tired and wants time off after the Olympics.

Comment

Just look how our athletes come across with such dignity, honor, and respect for the sports and their opponents. Banna has instilled these values and we should all be proud of the great compliments we received internationally.

Comment

I love this guy, but I heard he is deaf ?

Comment

u know they have all these bs medals for swimming and gymnastics, they need to have a medal for team of wrestling, boxing, etc...cuz of the different weight classes....and whoever finishes with the best record gets another gold

Comment

It's a shame he's going to resign now that the olympics is over, he made Iran the superpower in Greco Roman... before him we were nothing in Greco.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                  It's a shame he's going to resign now that the olympics is over, he made Iran the superpower in Greco Roman... before him we were nothing in Greco.
                  Why he wants too resign? Sad news if its true...
                  sigpic

Comment

^That sucks.. But I doubt that the poor guy makes a lot of money from that job

Comment

Ektaban jan,

Absolutely! I don't understand why they don't have a team event for wrestling.

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      u know they have all these bs medals for swimming and gymnastics, they need to have a medal for team of wrestling, boxing, etc...cuz of the different weight classes....and whoever finishes with the best record gets another gold

Comment

Working...
                      X