Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with Abdovali in his return back to Iran (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with Abdovali in his return back to Iran (video)

Dorood bar to pesare pake Iran

Video taken at Tehran Airport
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=2356

Here is Banna and Rezaei interview

Taken at Tehran Airport
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=2357

Comment

Poor Abdevali, he truely is a champion!

Comment

Thank you Abdevali!

Abdevali

Comment

We all know that Abdevali was way better than the rest of those wrestlers, no doubt about it!

Comment

poor guy, he got shafted. he looks and sounds depressed. hopefully he can use this as a motivation and comeback stronger in 4 years.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

I just broke a tear hearing Abdevali speak. He's very sad of what happened and I can understand that. He apologizes to his people and wanted to make them happy. He is the people's champion. That's more important!

Comment

^ i teared as well i feel so bad for him

Comment

bemiram barash thank you for your efforts it's just unfortunate something like this had to happen to you
                  sigpic

Comment

wow, this is absolutely heartbreaking. poor guy, he is the ultimate champion in my book.

Comment

^ he is 23 so he will be experienced and stronger for the next Olympic and of course WC.

Comment

Here is the interview with Noroozi and sourian;

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=2359

Comment

Thanks for posting the video Siavash jan, my heart breaks. Maybe we should start a PFDC fund form Abdevali to keep him motivated til the next OS. He was horribly robbed!

Comment

I know it's the depression talking, but Abdevali didn't gave me the impression that he's going to do everything to get the gold in Rio.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                              I know it's the depression talking, but Abdevali didn't gave me the impression that he's going to do everything to get the gold in Rio.
                              The good thing is that there are four years between now and the 2016 Olympics. The problem with Iranian athletes (in most sports) is that we become real downers once we lose or fall behind/are under pressure. Just look at the way TM plays when the go up quickly as opposed to when they're still tied in the 60th minute. I think the role of psychologists are really undermined in Iranian sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X