• Show
Clear All

Howard to Lakers

we aint scared

YDRIBBLE-blog480.jpg

Superman to the Lakers!!

Lakers.jpg

Comment

psssh, he wont fit in, howard has always been a one man show. the lakers are going to want bynum back after this season lol.
      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
        Superman to the Lakers!!

[ATTACH]11297[/ATTACH]
        pau wont be there

Comment

Yes, he will. They are not trading Pau. It was a four-team trade. Here is a link on the info of the trade.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/82...-deal-complete

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
          pau wont be there

Comment

Sucks, I wanted the Rockets to get him (without giving up too many of our assets), but I'm actually glad that the Dwightmare is over and that Houston can move on with their young players. Maybe we can get a better pick in this upcoming draft and acquire a star next offseason.

I have to say though, Hennigan (Orlando GM) is stupid and this is a classic example of cutting of one's nose to spite the face. I think he would rather have gotten shafted in a trade with anybody else rather than get played like an accordion by Daryl Morey.
            "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
            Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

Hi Masoud

Comment

Makan jan,

Magic gave up a future hall of fame candidate for nothing... LOL

Comment

Orlando is so dumb for this trade. If they wanted to be good now they could have gotten some really good players from atlanta, and if they wanted to go the rebuilding route they could have gotten WAAAY more talent from houston. Royce White & Jeremy Lamb have much more potential than anyone orlando got, and will be better than any of the 3 LATE 1st round picks they recieved. It could have been White, Lamb, Terrance Jones, parsons, 1st rounders....inexperienced enough to get a nice lotto pick next year but still a great foundation going forward. So stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Hi Masoud
                    KD is not impressed:

Comment

Working...
                    X