No announcement yet.

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 14 [August 10] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell was that. That was a horrendous performance, thank god hadi saei replaced this guy in 08 otherwise we wouldn't have won any gold in Beijing

Comment

I've followed Karami's career since Athens 2004 and that was honestly the worst I've ever seen him. What's more disappointing is that he won the World Championship in this weight category only last year. Biggest disappointment of our Olympic campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
        The Swedish commentators hyped the shit out of him and this is how he performs? I'm just happy our athletes are performing. If not I would be ripping my hair off right now
        Show some respect and humility. You have no clue what it takes to be an athlete in the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
          Show some respect and humility. You have no clue what it takes to be an athlete in the Olympics.
          I'm sorry but I think we all expected a little better from the defending world champion than a preliminary round exit and not just a normal exit, a thrashing.

Comment

Anyway, I'm off to bed now - good luck to our wrestlers today. Hopefully one (or even both) can snatch up a Gold medal and compensate for these dreadful performances in TKD. Ironically, TKD is what saved our pride in 2008 but let us down in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
              I'm sorry but I think we all expected a little better from the defending world champion than a preliminary round exit and not just a normal exit, a thrashing.
              I can understand your disappointment. I am disapointed as well. However, this does not give us the right to bash people. If you can express your disappointment without disparaging how much effort that great athlete has put into making it to the Olympics, I have no problem with you.

Comment

Hakimi, our canoe athlete has been eliminated too

Comment

Okay, we started off slow today but we can only get better! Think positively! This forum needs it right now..

Comment

karami such a disappointment to this great olympic. wow
                    i hope our 2 other wrestlers make it up today

Comment

i cant believe we lost the canoe race..it ****ing ruined my day ahhhhhh

Comment

It was very upsetting to see Karami lose

if the spanish guy goes final, karami can rectify with it by atleast trying to get a bronze..

hopefully our wrestlers do well today..
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Hassan Rahimi (55kg) will wrestle in 40mins at 13:00 London time against a good Mongolian but he should win... Sadegh Goudarzi (74kg) will wrestle at 14:00 against a very tough Bulgarian who is an Olympic bronze medalist but Sadegh should win.

Comment

Don't worry guys, this Olympic has been the best...4 gold, 4 silver, 2 robbed, and 1 bronze..it can only get better

Comment

wow im shocked man, i thought karami was the bruce lee of taekwondo

Comment

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/londo...?video_id=1308

feed 09

Comment

Working...
                                X