Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    GOUDARZI WAS GREAT, WINS with EASE!
    Rahimi was great in the first game, but lost in the second game..
    nothing is guranteed.. they have to keep the concentration high at all times.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

What happens if you win the first period 5-0 and lose the second by, lets say, 2-0?

Are you declared winner or is it decided in the 3rd period?

Comment

Goudarzi with a great win
        Wrestling in 10 minutes against Uzbekistan's Tigiev.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
          What happens if you win the first period 5-0 and lose the second by, lets say, 2-0?
          Are you declared winner or is it decided in the 3rd period?
          decided in the 3rd period..
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Thanks HuSsAin Jan.

So, this sport has a lot of ilogical rules.

First, I thought it was stupid for the winner to be the LAST WRESTLER who scored a point in the 3rd period.

And now this which makes the score of each round irrelevant, as long as you win...

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
              Rahimi was great in the first game, but lost in the second game..
              nothing is guranteed.. they have to keep the concentration high at all times.

not game (its not basketball or football) its a FIGHT / MATCH..
              do you say Boxing game with players playing with eachother or FIGHT/MATCH with FIGHTERS/BOXERS???

i keep correcting till u learn hopefully before end of olympics
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Thanks HuSsAin Jan.

First, I thought it was stupid for the winner to be the LAST WRESTLER who scored a point in the 3rd period.

And now this which makes the score of each round irrelevant, as long as you win...
                yeah the last wrestler winning the point and declaring him as a winner, is just stupid..

but the score of each round irrelevant is like that in other sports too, such as tennis..it's just about getting the round/game

Comment

Jordan, the american wrestler looking dangerous!

Comment

When is our fight?
                    (amoo jan, is this good?).

Comment

doesnt the person with te most points decide in the 3rd round what positoin they want at the 90sec mark???

Comment

Thanks HuSsAin Jan.

there are some (good) logics here.

1st, last scorer wins, is because they want to avoid a wrestlers who makes one point, being defensive. If he knows that 1:0 is not enough and endangered of loosing he will always aim to make more points till the final whistle!

2nd, its like tennis almost. if equal in equal number of sets, it goes to extra set

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

In farangi it was like that!

Comment

it's now!!!!!

(seems im wrong..im sure i saw IR flag go past)

Comment

Goudarzi will be on mat C.... Very very tough wrestler, olympic silver medalist although he is not as good as he used to be..

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=2378

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                                it's now!!!!!

(seems im wrong..im sure i saw IR flag go past)
                                Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                                Goudarzi will be on mat C
                                when is it? or are we waiting for the 55kg category to finish?

Comment

Working...
                                X