• Show
Clear All

So out of 4 of our athletes are out?

Comment

woman ref FONDLING goudarzi !!! hahahahaha

god knows what awairts him in iran

Comment

started now
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

shiiiiiireh.. wins the first round 3-0
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Goudarzi wins first period 3-0 !!

Comment

Goudarzi sneaks past in the last period by scoring last 1-1

Comment

yesssss goudarzi is through to the semis!

Comment

Yes, semi!

Comment

Goudarzi wins, by the same rule the Indian won against Rahimi. Goudarzi scored the last point in the 2nd round!
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

the indian is out, therefore no chance of bronze for Rahimi (55kg

Comment

goudarzi looks determined!

Comment

Damesh garm!

Comment

If we get silver or gold and Russia gets nothing we'll be ranked number 1 in wrestling. Ofcourse we'd already be that if we wouldn't be cheated out (Abdevali)

Comment

The Indian that beat Rahimi lost to a Georgian, so no chance for Bronze for him. But I am positive Goudarzi will get to the final and win silver by losing to either Denis Tsargush of Russia or Jordan Burroughs of USA...

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                                Goudarzi wins, by the same rule the Indian won against Rahimi. Goudarzi scored the last point in the 2nd round!

not the same amin jan!
                                Rahimi was in third round after 1 set win and 1 set loss... 3rd set the last who scores if equal.

here it was Goudarzi 1 set win 1 set equal

edit: to be honest... I get confused myself.... maybe u r right.... they change the regulations soo many times...
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X