Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 14 [August 10] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soroush-IK View Post
    Shogun jan, apart from your knowledge about our wrestling PLAYERS do you have any info on the girl in the black dress we saw during the greco-roman wrestling?
    Show me a picture so I know who you're talking about..

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
      "It ain't over, till its over"
      He can do it!
      I am with you aziz, I believe he can pull it off. This reminds me somewhat of WC 1998 and we all know what happened!

Comment

any bronze from karami and hajipour or rahimi??????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
          Show me a picture so I know who you're talking about..
          Wow, you were so much into the matches that you missed the voluptuous lady in black dress???

I cannot find any picture and I guess we are going OT here!

GO GOUDARZI!

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
            Love ur sig!
            thanks After the Olympics is over I will add the other athletes who have won a medal
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, you were so much into the matches that you missed the voluptuous lady in black dress???

I cannot find any picture and I guess we are going OT here!

GO GOUDARZI!
              Was she in the crowd ? Medal Ceremony ? Which day did you see her ?? You can't just expect me to remember lol.

Comment

Originally posted by aliakbar View Post
                any bronze from karami and hajipour or rahimi??????????????????????????
                possibly, they r both in semis, so if they make final we got repecharge

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                  possibly, they r both in semis, so if they make final we got repecharge
                  carmen is close to final
                  and garcia too!

i hope they make it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                    Was she in the crowd ? Medal Ceremony ? Which day did you see her ?? You can't just expect me to remember lol.
                    Medal Ceremony

Comment

looooooooooooooooooooool
                      Whats funny?

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                      CITY

Comment

This is Goudarzi's most recent match against Jordan Burroughs in 2011 championships... This guy has always given Sadegh fits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtS3dBKNX14

Comment

Sadegh's performance in 74kg makes me wonder.. Why didn't we have someone in the 74kg greco-roman weight class?

Comment

this burroughs is very tall with very long legs and quick... he has physical advantages, however Goudarzi has a chance and he is on fire tonight.
                            All the best to him. Revenge for last year, but much more sweeter at Olympics. Go for it Goudarzi. Your Gold is waiting for you, and we are behind you!!!
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                              Whats funny?
                              Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
                              Gold medal match to be PLAYED at 19.50 local time, 20.50 CET and 21.50 Bucharest time
                              The usage of words like PLAY, PLAYED, PLAYERS, GAME in regards to wrestling!

Comment

^^Amoo he's only 5'8", sadegh is 5'10". I think its his speed and agility that have given him an advantage in previous contests. But hopefully this time Sagegh can use his strength and take gold
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X