No announcement yet.

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 14 [August 10] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out Jordan's twitter account: https://twitter.com/alliseeisgold. He is too confident. I hope Sadegh is gonna teach him a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
      ^^Amoo he's only 5'8", sadegh is 5'10". I think its his speed and agility that have given him an advantage in previous contests. But hopefully this time Sagegh can use his strength and take gold
      thanks.... his long legs make him look taller than lol....
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soroush-IK View Post
        The usage of words like PLAY, PLAYED, PLAYERS, GAME in regards to wrestling!
        Ow yeaaah. But played is used in a general manner here. Played is used for all sports now. Chess, race sports, and such lol

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
        CITY

Comment

So what time is it Eastern time zone?

Comment

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
            thanks After the Olympics is over I will add the other athletes who have won a medal
            Its a signature made from bia2 how you will you add it yourself ?

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
            2:50
            sigpic

Comment

Edit: I'm sorry it's 2:48 PM ET
              Last edited by Masoud_A; 08-10-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

wow this USA wrestler is GOOD, but Goudarzi seems to be in the shape of his life and looks stronger than last year...while USA looks like he lost some muscle mass. Let's see

Comment

Was our 55 kg fighter a favorite for a medal?

Comment

Tomorrows brackets for 60,84 and 120kg are out.....

I didn't like our chances for these wrestlers to begin with but it's gotten even worse:

60kg Masoud Esmaeilpour

His first match is against Mexico which he should win with ease then he will face 2011 world bronze medalist from Kazakhstan and if he get's through that he will face either the #1 or #2 in the world. It's crazy the #1 and #2 in the world have each other in their first match tomorrow, so even if he makes it through Kazakhstan and loses to #1/#2 in the quarter finals he will have to face the one that lost in the Repechage... don't expect a medal from him tomorrow unless he pulls off a huge upset...

84kg Ehsan Lashgari

Very tough draw, he basically got all the best wrestlers in the weight class on his side of the draw except for one (Dato Marsagishvili from Georgia) who has a really easy path to the finals tomorrow. Getting a bronze with all the wrestlers he has on his side of the bracket will be amazing, if he goes further then he is the man !!

120kg Komeil Ghasemi

His first match is against a Canadian which he should win but in his second match he is going to get destroyed because he is facing the "Mr Olympia" of Wrestling and the best heavyweight freestyle wrestler ever... The beast Artur Taymazov

Taymazov is not as good as he used to be and was even upset last year at the worlds by an American but I would still put money on him to smash Komeil. I think the best Komeil can hope for tomorrow is bronze...

Comment

American guy looks very tricky going for the legs

Comment

yes Goudarzi seems to be our first and last chance for a gold in freestyle wrestling

Comment

yes Goudarzi seems to be our first and last chance for a gold in freestyle wrestling
                          Nope Yazdani and Taghavi are wrestling on the 12th... They are favourites for medals

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                            Nope Yazdani and Taghavi are wrestling on the 12th... They are favourites for medals
                            Shogun did Rahimi have a chance for gold or silver?

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                              Shogun did Rahimi have a chance for gold or silver?
                              I picked him to win Bronze before the tournament but I won't over-hype him again after this performance...

Comment

I expect Iran to get silver..but gold against USA would be sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X