No announcement yet.

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 14 [August 10] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spanish fighter garcia is in the final, so that means Karami will fight vs GB (Mohamed Lutalo) , and if he wins, he will fight Yeremyan of armenia to atleast get a bronze..

shogun, i'm going to watch our wrestlers tomorrow, now you put me off .. I'll still go to show my support!
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      spanish fighter garcia is in the final, so that means Karami will fight vs GB (Mohamed Lutalo) , and if he wins, he will fight Yeremyan of armenia to atleast get a bronze..

shogun, i'm going to watch our wrestlers tomorrow, now you put me off .. I'll still go to show my support!
      Yep I would as well if I had the tickets but I wouldn't get my hopes up either...

Comment

no way... i was so disappointed he got thrashed last nite hopefully he can win bronze, anyone know when the repechage match for tkd starts?
        and good luck to sadegh goudarzi in the final he deserved it and we NEEED TO BEAT THIS AMERICAN

Comment

Looks like Karami is in repechage 1 for bronze? http://www.nbcolympics.com/taekwondo...les/index.html

Comment

vs Lutalo Muhammad (GBR) 20.15 local
            http://www.london2012.com/taekwondo/...351/index.html
            sigpic

Comment

@Soroush-IK

I just saw that lady you were talking about but unfortunately I can't tell you her name... Watch the medal ceremony after Goudarzi vs Burroughs to see her again..

Comment

Hehe, I was just thinking, now shogun knows who I am talking about!

Comment

final is soon..
                  can't wait
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

goudarzi's gold medal match in 10 minutes

Comment

I am so nervous

Comment

I've never asked, but any links? :-) ones that work in the US .....
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

excited to see a fellow lor fight for gold.

Goudarzi shiiiire
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=2382

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                              you can also get it off the nbc site if you have cable service
                              sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
                                I am so nervous
                                Same but I have put it in my head that we are going to get Silver, so I won't be as disappointed if we lose but I will be x2 happier if Goudarzi somehow wins... I predicted before the Olympics that Goudarzi would get Silver/Bronze depending on if he got Tsargush or Burroughs on his side of the draw.. He didn't and so now Silver is the result I'm going for..

Comment

Working...
                                X