No announcement yet.

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 15 [August 11] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight by Emaeilpour and good call by the referee. Tough luck but he lost fair and square.

‎Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice

Comment

Is there somewhere to watch the games streaming and life??? I'm in Germany now

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Stupid ass coaches! I was wondering what Masoud was telling them, I thought he was just sad about the decision! If he really was telling them to challenge and they didn't (or in the end too late) then KHAK TOO SARESHOON!
        amin jan.. it seems the decision was correct. Esameilpour's leg seems to have been out of the ring before the russians.
        Rasoul Khadem is an experience coach (96 Olympic gold medalist) he would have complained otherwise.

But esmaeilpour fought like a lion vs 4time world champ... we should e all proud of him!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Even so, why not just challenge?! Did they want to save that challenge for a possible repeache?! Screw that! They should have challenged earlier! In the end they gave in and eventually challenged but were too late
          if you challenge and are wrong opponent gains a point which would make things even hard with just about 10 seconds left

Comment

Even so, why not just challenge?! Did they want to save that challenge for a possible repeache?! Screw that! They should have challenged earlier! In the end they gave in and eventually challenged but were too late
            If they challenged and it was rejected the opponent would get another point and he would've been out for sure. Khadem did the right thing giving Emaeilpour a chance to get a point and win. At the end they tried to be sneaky and challenge but of course it is too late. Good try though

‎Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice

Comment

If they challenge and prove wrong, then we get 1 points loss to opponent again wise decision by Rasoul Khadem... he didnt risk anything!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Agha Amin,

Khadem did the right thing by not challenging. Had he challenged , the Russian would've been awarded a point for false challenging and the 30 seconds left in the fight for our wrestler would have gone to waste. He allows him 30 seconds to recover that point which in my opinion was the correct decision.

Comment

Even so, why not just challenge?! Did they want to save that challenge for a possible repeache?!
                  Because if they had challenged, then Esmailpour would have lost both the challenge and a point.

Iran's coach, Rasoul Khadem, didn't challenge in order for Esmailpour to not lose a point as well and have a chance in the remaining time.

Of course, I didn't know all this.
                  I'm repeating what the IRIB wrestling expert just said

Comment

Good point!

Comment

I think Esmaeilpours foot touched out first and there was like 14 seconds left.. If the Coaches throw the challenge ball and they get it wrong, Kudukhov would of got another point.. So with 14 seconds left they probably thought it's easier to make up a 1-0 deficit then a 2-0

Comment

win or lose Masoud did fantastic! I didnt think he would make it this far but i stand corrected. im not upset that he lost im upset at his coach, even if it was the right call by a small margin if Masoud wanted him to call a challenge he should have respected that because it was a shaky situation. Masoud may have lost but he is a winner to me.

Comment

Someone asks a question and ten members respond by saying the same thing.

I love this atmosphere

Too bad I have to leave you guys.
                          I'm off to the stadium to watch Dinamo Bucharest - Barcelona.

Comment

Is there somewhere to stream the game ?

Comment

What about Ghasemi? Will he get chance at the bronze through a repechage?

Comment

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 15 [August 11] - Live Updates

If his coach would have challenged, the russian would have gotten another point as Esmailpour went out of the ring first with his hand, bad luck! So his coach wisely didn't challenge to keep his hope a live to at least get a draw.

Comment

Working...
                                X