No announcement yet.

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 15 [August 11] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got tickets to the Dinamo Bucharest - Barcelona friendly tonight, but I kept thinking: "Because of this game, I'll lose at least one medal match with iranian wrestlers.

Unfortunatley, according to Shogun_Rua, our medal chances are very slim

Still, I hope our wrestlers go far and when I return home tonight I'll read about Iran's 11th medal.

Comment

with all due respect to Shogun Rua, before the Olympics nobody would have thought we get 3 Golds in Greco Roman! Meaning anything is possible.
      I am very hopeful for Ehsan Lashgari and also Komeil Ghassemi to get a medal and I think Esmaeilpour can make it as well.
      If they want to win Gold, then it shouldn't matter at which stage they meet whom! They should beat anybody. Given the great performance of our freestyle wrestlers in that last world championship, they have proven to beat also big names. I am very hopeful.

and tomorrow we have Taghavi and Yazdani both current world champs and multiple medal winners.

I believe we will get few medals still in freestyle.

Best of luck to them!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
        I got tickets to the Dinamo Bucharest - Barcelona friendly tonight, but I kept thinking: "Because of this game, I'll lose at least one medal match with iranian wrestlers.

Unfortunatley, according to Shogun_Rua, our medal chances are very slim

Still, I hope our wrestlers go far and when I return home tonight I'll read about Iran's 11th medal.

tomorrow we have two serious medal chances. Taghavi and Yazadani are both world champs in their weight class and have also won multiple continental and world medals in the past as well. I am very optmistic on 11th or even 12th medal (maybe more if today someone gets wild )
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          tomorrow we have two serious medal chances. Taghavi and Yazadani are both world champs in their weight class and have also won multiple continental and world medals in the past as well. I am very optmistic on 11th or even 12th medal (maybe more if today someone gets wild )
          Yeah it is time to win some gold again, we are dropping in the medal ranking.

Comment

^ Indeed, we dropped to the 15th place, New-Zealand crossed us with a gold

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
              ^ Indeed, we dropped to the 15th place, New-Zealand crossed us with a gold
              Yeah and Ukraine+Jamaica are smelling our ass

Comment

Its not important 13th or 14th or 15th , important is that we do great and we did already, before this olympics i would have praid to be in the top 30 even.

What is strange for me is that New Zealdn gets so many medals, how many ppl does New Zealand have and what sports do they do ??????

Comment

I KNOW that we will have a great day today - I predict 2 golds and 1 bronze

Comment

our 3 wrestlers today dont seem to have good odds!!

http://www.oddschecker.com/olympics/wrestling/mens

Comment

Iran's first wrestler is about to start.
                      Watch here:

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/londo...?video_id=1308

Channel 8

Comment

Amazing performance by the iranian so far!

Comment

Esmailpour wins the first round 6-0

Comment

Esmailpour wins the second round 2-1 and is declared winner.

Comment

Masoud Esmaeilpour won against the Mexican

Comment

Lashgari will be up next

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/londo...?video_id=1308

feed 09

Comment

Working...
                                X