X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghasemi is up next..

Comment

Ghasemi wins first period 1-0

Hussain weren't you meant to be at the arena watching ?!

Comment

1-0 Komeil Ghasemi in the first round.

Comment

Ghasemi won! 2-0

Comment

Ghasemi wins the second round 1-0 as well and goes through.

Comment

good job by komeil ghassemi. well done.
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                Ghasemi wins first period 1-0

Hussain weren't you meant to be at the arena watching ?!
                I only have tickets for the semis/final/and the repechange round!

so I just hope atleast one of our players get into a semi, so I can watch them!
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Ghasemi wins the match 1-0, 1-0

Masoud Esmaeilpour's next match against Kazakhstan is at 14:21

Ehsan Lashgari's next match against Armenia is at 14:30

Komeil Ghasemi's next match against Mr Olympia will probably be about 10 mins after Lashgari's or at the same time...

Unfortunately I think only Lashgari will win his next match, I give Esmaeilpour a small chance to beat the Kazakh but Komeil Ghasemi has close to NO CHANCE against Uzbekistan.

Comment

Would that Uzbek 'mr olympia' make the final?
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                      Ghasemi wins the match 1-0, 1-0

Masoud Esmaeilpour's next match against Kazakhstan is at 14:21

Ehsan Lashgari's next match against Armenia is at 14:30

Komeil Ghasemi's next match against Mr Olympia will probably be about 10 mins after Lashgari's or at the same time...

Unfortunately I think only Lashgari will win his next match, I give Esmaeilpour a small chance to beat the Kazakh but Komeil Ghasemi has close to NO CHANCE against Uzbekistan.

The UZBECK is an amazing athlete... very strong... his elder brother was a weightlifter and has won an olympic medal in weightlifting.
                      This guy is no joke ..... BUT in sports the lesson is: EVERYONE has a chance! Lets stay optimistic. It ain't over till its over!
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

GHASEMI has to fight against Taymazov. Taymazov is the best in this weightclass! He is 33 years old, 175cm and 120 kg. this are his 4th olympic games! He was first in China, first in Athen and second in Sydney. 2011 at the World championship he finished 8. He has won the asian games 2010 and asian championship 2011...

SO PRAY FOR GHASEMI!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                          Would that Uzbek 'mr olympia' make the final?
                          Yep, although in the Semi's he will probably meet the winner of USA/Belarus.. He lost to the American last year but he was exhausted, if he is in good shape he will probably get to the finals comfortably. He was dominant in his first match but I don't know about his gas tank from the first match.

Comment

I just looked at Ghasemi's opponent on Wikipedia.

Indeed, no chance for our wrestler.

Shogun_rua, do you think he can take bronze after losing to the uzbek?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
                              I just looked at Ghasemi's opponent on Wikipedia.

Indeed, no chance for our wrestler.

Shogun_rua, do you think he can take bronze after losing to the uzbek?
                              Maybe, he will probably have to face the huge German, then USA/Belarus depends whoever makes it to the Semi Final against Taymazov.

Comment

shogun are you wrestler or anything or why do ppl care about ur opinion ?

Comment

Working...
                                X