• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lashgari goes to the semis !!!

Comment

Lashgari beats Urishev !!!

Comment

vaay cheghad delam sookht baraye esmaeilpour, he wrestled so well!

Comment

Lashghari wins the match! Damn Russians!

Esmaeilpour should have beaten his Russian opponent too!
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Lashgari wins!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The coach challenged to late - he should have challenged when Masoud told them to do it.

Big mistake by the iranian coach!

Comment

This EHSAN LASHGARI IS GOOD!!!! HE CAN MAKE IT!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 15 [August 11] - Live Updates

The coach challenged too late and was denied his challenge that's why he was crying and saying that I told you to challenge....

Comment

what do you mean by challenge ? complain ?? what happend ???

Lashgari will fight Azerbaijan, strong opponent

Comment

IRIB expert says the image is not clear, but it looks as if Esmailpour was rightly denied the win.
                      Esmailpour's knee went out first.

Correct call by the referee.

Comment

Esmailpour fought like a lion!!! Well done!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Stupid ass coaches! I was wondering what Masoud was telling them, I thought he was just sad about the decision! If he really was telling them to challenge and they didn't (or in the end too late) then KHAK TOO SARESHOON!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
                            IRIB expert says the image is not clear, but it looks as if Esmailpour was rightly denied the win.

it seems to be correct... masoud's leg seem to have been out first.

BUT we have to be soo proud on Emaeilpour, young guy fights soo well vs 4time world champ.... he is a lion! soo proud of him. Vaghean khoob jangid!

Comment

In my opinion neither of the wrestlers should have gotten a point. It feels like ref only gave the russian 1 point because the russian coaches were screaming after 1 point

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post

Even so, why not just challenge?! Did they want to save that challenge for a possible repeache?! Screw that! They should have challenged earlier! In the end they gave in and eventually challenged but were too late

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X