• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooooooooooooooo!
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

fvcckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk we lost! Lashghari seemed exhausted!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Shit......

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOooo

Comment

Rasoul Khadem got to be the worst coach ever, dude would not shut up, he kept saying dobare dobare zir begir and made Lashgari go for careless attacks... Azeri wrestler won by two simple counter attacks and defending the whole time.

Comment

its over . he didnt deserve to lose

Comment

****kkkkkkkkkkkkkk man ****kkkkkkk

Comment

Damn!
                  maa bachehaaye iroonim
                  hamishe irooni mimoonim
                  baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                  baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

**** man, masoud and ehsan made us proud today. Hope they can grab the bronze! Same goes for komeil.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      Amoo Adesy, then why in the end the coach gave in and challenged?! If he was sooo 100% sure about it he wouldn't have done so. Like I said, with a few seconds left, it was an all or nothing move and perhaps no points were given to either one of the fighters, as it was a close call...

We have whitnessed stranger decisions in these Olympics, some against our own athletes!
                      he did try to see whether he can get something in the end... just a try...

anyway... the decision was correct. and trust me, Rasoul Khadem is more experienced than this to know whats wrong or right!

one reason our wrestlers are doing good recently is because of Rasoul Khadem
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Well, thats not at all what we wanted but atleast our boys have the chance to get medals... all three can get bronze.
                        maa bachehaaye iroonim
                        hamishe irooni mimoonim
                        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Ahhh this is so frustrating! I don't even care about the bronze, I'm so disappointed not even one reached the finals!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

man u see from his look that he is dahati the coach

Comment

Aren't we suppose to be better in freestyle ? It surprises me that our athletes did better in Greco-Roman
                              sigpic

Comment

Disappmointing moment for our freestyle wrestling. In Greco-Roman we are weaker and won more medals...
                                Damnt it!

Originally posted by ufc fighter View Post
                                man u see from his look that he is dahati the coach
                                WTF?! Bana is also "dahari". almost 90% (perhaps even more) of our wrestlers are "dahati". so?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X