Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 15 [August 11] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    he did try to see whether he can get something in the end... just a try...

anyway... the decision was correct. and trust me, Rasoul Khadem is more experienced than this to know whats wrong or right!

one reason our wrestlers are doing good recently is because of Rasoul Khadem
    To see whether he can get something in the end, just a try? Ehm...HE WAS TOO LATE with his challenge! That's what frustrated me! He only challenged because Masoud was screaming at him to do so and in the end it was too late!
    Sorry perhaps I'm just too frustrated right now to think properly...
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Really exhausting match and both Wrestlers gave it their all but it wasn't enough for Lashgari as he lost on a stupid attack..... Oh well, all wrestlers exceeded my expectations today and they are all in the Repechage...

I didn't expect Esmaeilpour to beat the Kazakh but he beat him convincingly and then took Kudukhov all the way to the 3rd period and lost in the last 15 seconds.
      I didn't expect Lashgari to beat Urishev but he did and gave the World Champ the fight of his life and lost only to his silly mistake..

Esmaeilpour will face the winner of India/Puerto Rico (Puerto rican is the #2) and if he wins will face a North Korean for Bronze
      Lashgari is already in the bronze medal match and will face the winner of Turkey/USA
      Ghasemi will face a German and if he wins will face USA for Bronze..

Comment

When are the matches for bronze?

I didn't expect myself to cry but I just can't help it.... we were so close to gold.

Comment

Too bad, Lashgari was the better wrestler imo. Hope he will get bronze.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            To see whether he can get something in the end, just a try? Ehm...HE WAS TOO LATE with his challenge! That's what frustrated me! He only challenged because Masoud was screaming at him to do so and in the end it was too late!
            Sorry perhaps I'm just too frustrated right now to think properly...

Amin jan.. you dont get the point!

Khadem KNEW the decison was correct and if he challenges his kid would lose another point. So he didnt risk it! so maybe the kid can make a zir andaaz or pol to win.
            after the game was finsihed, he tried to play a lil bit.
            Trust me if Khadem would have challenged a correct decision in that moment and would lose a point, than all iranian papers INCLUDING me would call him a TERRIBLE COACH!

He did the right thing!
            after the whistle was a lil bit playing thats all.... but did the right thing NOT TO CHALLENGE in that very moment!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

3 Bronze would be great man

Comment

Bronze in the olympics is still very very impressive. Come on guys get behind our boys. Our expectations should keep their feet on the ground and aim high. To begin the day , none of us believed we'd be able to grab medals today yet 3 of our wrestlers can still come up with the bronze.

Comment

Anyway, I am soo proud on our guys... all 3 fought like lions!!!! soo proud of them!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 15 [August 11] - Live Updates

It's sad to see that none of our TKD or free style wrestlers didn't get a gold. But then again we expect way too much from athletes who don't get any support (financial or otherwise) nor have a decent coaching staff.

In other news: the second half of the football final just started and Brazil is 0-1 behind against Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                      It's sad to see that none of our TKD or free style wrestlers didn't get a gold. But then again we expect way too much from athletes who don't get any support (financial or otherwise) nor have a decent coaching staff.

In other news: the second half of the football final just started and Brazil is 0-1 behind against Mexico

I object that!

we have fantastic COACHING STAFF for our WRESTLERS!
                      yes financial problems etc etc

BUT, nothing bad happend!

AND ALL OF THEM DID WELL. its not like we fought terrible and lost everything!
                      I think you are mixing this with football

This is by far the best OLYMPIC WE EVER HAD AND ALL WITH IRANIAN COACHES!
                      starting from BANA (Greco Roman). KHADEM (Freestyle). BAGHERI (Weightlifting).

so please all our coaches are great... again I think you are too much footbally here

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
                        Bronze in the olympics is still very very impressive. Come on guys get behind our boys. Our expectations should keep their feet on the ground and aim high. To begin the day , none of us believed we'd be able to grab medals today yet 3 of our wrestlers can still come up with the bronze.
                        Indeed! We can still grab 3 medals, who would have expected that.

Comment

The North Korean guy seems to be good. He already beat a guy from Iran too, Farzad Tarash who represent Australia in 1/8 final.

http://www.london2012.com/wrestling/...406/index.html

‎Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                            Amin jan.. you dont get the point!

Khadem KNEW the decison was correct and if he challenges his kid would lose another point. So he didnt risk it! so maybe the kid can make a zir andaaz or pol to win.
                            after the game was finsihed, he tried to play a lil bit.
                            Trust me if Khadem would have challenged a correct decision in that moment and would lose a point, than all iranian papers INCLUDING me would call him a TERRIBLE COACH!

He did the right thing!
                            after the whistle was a lil bit playing thats all.... but did the right thing NOT TO CHALLENGE in that very moment!
                            If there were 30+ seconds left, I would have agreed with you, but with 10-12 seconds on the clock it's close to impossible to do anything, so challenging and losing a point with 10 seconds remaining wouldn't have changed anything imo.

Anyway after all is done it's easy to talk, perhaps Khadem did the right thing, perhaps not, we will never know...
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              If there were 30+ seconds left, I would have agreed with you, but with 10-12 seconds on the clock it's close to impossible to do anything, so challenging and losing a point with 10 seconds remaining wouldn't have changed anything imo.

Anyway after all is done it's easy to talk, perhaps Khadem did the right thing, perhaps not, we will never know...

well... we dont have to agree on this

so long as we agree on this: IRAN SARVAREH BERESILEH (in wrestling ).

Comment

How much longer until our next matches?

Comment

Working...
                                X