Damn ... trailing 3-0

Comment

4-0... what the hell!
        maa bachehaaye iroonim
        hamishe irooni mimoonim
        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

wtf is he doing?! 4-0 behind, it's over, no bronze for him!
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 15 [August 11] - Live Updates

He's pretty much lost... U

Comment

now 4-0, say bye bye to medal..

Comment

he looked gassed

Comment

Irans freestyle wrestling has gone to SH|T!! Pffttt!! I really thought we had a 4-5 Gold medal chance here. We would be lucky with a Bronze!

Well done to the Indian dude. He was great.

Comment

Damn

Comment

well we lose that one too ! shame, our boys seem to lack conditioning compared to a bunch of cricket players. Eyval for giving it his all though.

Comment

ajjab zouriee dareh in hendiyeh,,,, esmaeilpour out!
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I really don't know why you guys just shit on our olympians when they dont perform to the extremely high expectations you have of them. Case in point, Esmailpour. Not only did he look tired as hell, but the Indian had much better defense and seemed stronger overall. Nothing much we can do there boys.

Comment

Looking forward to the excuses everyone will come up with. Everyone except for 'we simply aint good enough'

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                              Irans freestyle wrestling has gone to SH|T!! Pffttt!! I really thought we had a 4-5 Gold medal chance here. We would be lucky with a Bronze!

Well done to the Indian dude. He was great.
                              we never had that amount of GOLD in freestyle wrestling in one olympic... usually we get 1 GOLD in total... in many olympics we even didnt get one GOLD... (also in 70ies and 60ies!)

and no our freestyle hasnt gone down to shit. wait till its over
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Next time Iran wins Gold in a 'world championship' Im just gonna 'meh' over it. Our boys got serious big tournament jiggles. The only one that matters is the Olympics.

Comment

Working...
                                X