No announcement yet.

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 15 [August 11] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very intense game. 3-0, 2-3, 0-4 for the Indian.

At the end Esmeilipour had to attack and the Indian countered him 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      Looking forward to the excuses everyone will come up with. Everyone except for 'we simply aint good enough'
      I sorry but you are over-reacting and the epitome of the super emotional fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
        we never had that amount of GOLD in freestyle wrestling in one olympic... usually we get 1 or 2 in total... in many olympics we even didnt get GOLD... (also in 70ies and 60ies!)

and no our freestyle hasnt gone down to shit. wait till its over
        Agha jan. The fat lady has sung! Im hurting baby...hurting!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
          Agha jan. The fat lady has sung! Im hurting baby...hurting!
          you guys jump too quick to conlusions!

its not over yet! we still have 2 wresters for bronze today and tomorrow two medal hopefuls!
          they could at this very olympic even break our total medals in freestyle wrestling at any olympics ever!

ppl think Iran always wins 4-5 gold at olympics in wrestling... well we mostly win one GOLD and very often no Gold just 1 silver or bronze.
          this year we alredy have one silver have two bronze hopefuls and tomorrow two more medal hopefuls and ppl say our freestyle went down to shit....

well..... if u guys say soo...!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Damn. Today 80mil. hearts are full of tears! So i am going to the mosque... I still hope for some medals today.
            sigpic

Comment

I think the huge Greco-Roman success boosted the expectations for our freestylers, as everyone had in their minds we are even stronger there, and therefore thinking we could at least expect 2 gold and 2 silver.
              Last edited by Martin-Reza; 08-11-2012, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                I think the huge Greco-Roman success boosted the expectations for our freestylers, as everyone had in their minds we are even stronger there, so we could at least expect 2 gold and 2 silver.
                and yet we still can win 2 Bronze today and tomorrow 2 Gold/Silver/Bronze.

and honestly today the way Lashgari fought versus Russian EURO Champs or what the young Esmaeilpour who is in his FIRST major tournament did to 4 time world champ from Russia, is simply more than amazing!!! Both were too close to win!

Not to mention Ghassemi's fight versus the so called "Mr. Olympics" were Ghassemi only lost because of a clinch...!

What these guys did today is amazing! They all have many great years ahead in their careers.

and tomorrow we have our world champs Yazdani and Taghavi who are our most experience and successful wrestlers participating this tournament!

so... I am more than pleased with our guys! well done to all of them!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

So in half an hour and then again half an hour later Lashgari and Ghasemi are fighting for bronze. I really hope we'll get at least one medal.

Comment

I think Lashgari will bronze because he already beat the Turk recently but I'm not sure about Ghasemi.. I didn't get to catch his match against Germany but the American Dlagnev is very tough and hard to score on.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                      I think Lashgari will bronze because he already beat the Turk recently but I'm not sure about Ghasemi.. I didn't get to catch his match against Germany but the American Dlagnev is very tough and hard to score on.
                      he did well versus the German but it wasnt easy.... He wrestled very smart actually

Comment

Just now the indian won Bronze veusus North Korean in 3 sets with a 6:0 in the last set.

Comment

we have two good wrestlers left still. Come on Iran! We want more gold :S Well done to the boys tho, tough day today.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I like Azerbaijan's national anthem..

Comment

Lashgari vs Bolukbasi is after this match..

Comment

Lashgari now !

Comment

Working...
                                X