No announcement yet.

Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 15 [August 11] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit, American leading second round 1-0.

Comment

Damn it, 1-1 in rounds, 3rd round now.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Yesss point for Ghasemi with only 10 seconds left. He wins Bronze!
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Nice, another medal!

Comment

Afarin Ghasemiiiiiiiiiiii !!! He won me over, I didn't know what to expect from him but he's great...

Comment

Mashallah, the dozen is full! Mobarak!

Comment

AFARIN KOMEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12th medal!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

2 bronze medals at the end of the day...so we have a happy end afterall ^^

Comment

congratz for the bronze. I love how IRIB 3 censors the handshake between the American and Ghasemi. Key in lajana meemiran ke azashoon rahat shim? gire ke lashkhoraie oftadim

Comment

Woohoo Ghasemi shireh!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
                        congratz for the bronze. I love how IRIB 3 censors the handshake between the American and Ghasemi. Key in lajana meemiran ke azashoon rahat shim? gire ke lashkhoraie oftadim

wow...that is ****ing pathethic...

Comment

Bronze medals are sweet too

Congrats Ghasemi !

And we beat an american, it was the revenge of Goudarzis match

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
                            Nah it was the Olympic footage. I didnt see it on NBC or FOX and I am watching both at the same time

Comment

https://twitter.com/alliseeisgold/st...254208/photo/1

I have to admit I did not like Burroughs attitude at all yesterday, but now I must say he has finally shown some integrity. Well done, man!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                                https://twitter.com/alliseeisgold/st...254208/photo/1

I have to admit I did not like Burroughs attitude at all yesterday, but now I must say he has finally shown some integrity. Well done, man!
                                He showed respect, just like the British one in taekwando. I love to see it, but politics just shits all over us..

Comment

Working...
                                X