Iran @ The 2012 Summer Olympics: Day 15 [August 11] - Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

afarin 2 our pahlavanan 4 performing their hearts out with pride & dignity ... these are sar-boland offsprings of rostam o sohrab

may we 1 day soon see a truly free & just iran, where these worthy sons will be properly compensated & honored the way they deserve.
      Let wisdom reign
      Asho Zartosht

You must be the change you wish to see in the world
      Mahatma Gandhi

Learn from yesterday, live in the present, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to never stop questioning
      Albert Einstein

A wise man makes his own decisions ... an ignorant just follows others
      Dallai lama

Comment

Those Azerbaijani jackets are looking fresh. I wouldn't mind having one of those.
        "A craftsman pulled a reed from the reedbed, cut holes in it, and called it a human being.
        Since then, it's been wailing a tender agony of parting, never mentioning the skill that gave it life as a flute." -- Rumi

Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.

"Iranians are poets and tend to use language as though it were paint, to be spread out, blended, swirled. Words can be presented as pieces in a puzzle, pieces that may or may not fit together neatly." - New York Times

Comment

Originally posted by Makan View Post
          Those Azerbaijani jackets are looking fresh. I wouldn't mind having one of those.
          Their olympic kit was designed by Ermanno Scervino.

Comment

The poor ref never heard a Persian victory roar. Looks like scared the hell out him.

Comment

no one ever seems to like one another in olyimpics lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                How much did you pay for your ticket today?
                35 pound .. I got it like few months in advance

and shogun, it felt great
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Vay dameshoon garm afarin bacheha!!! Except the only problem is how am I going to fit all these medalists in my signature
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X