get these guys in the ufc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get these guys in the ufc

never mind sholarus kholarus or amir saddollah, these wrestlers from iran are serious and with some boxing/jiu jitsu training im sure they could kick ass, many guys in ufc for example GSP win alot of matches simply cuz they have superior wrestling skills
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Yes they are superior wrestlers compared to those guys, but just giving them some boxing and jitsu training is a lot easier said than done. Especially when a lot of them are already in their mid 20's it will take years for them to learn all the other aspects needed for MMA and additional to that they would have to be superior in those other areas to get spotted and given a contract by the UFC. Although many fighters like GSP tend to relay on their strengths, they also are very strong in other aspects of MMA too. Regardless, I hope for more Iranian UFC fighters in the near future!
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I have always wanted to be involved with some thing like this, finding some of the youngest high potential wrestlers and martial artists in iran and allowing them to learn the other aspects of MMA and bringing them to UFC level MMA fights, this would be amazing! I just do not know where to start and it seems like a very hard task with the amount of problems iran has right now

Comment

man ive been saying this for years to my friends. If there was an investor that went to iran and rounded up a bunch of these wrestlers and brought them to US at a young age to get ufc training, they will be some beasts! it just takes money and time and real passion for someone rich to get this done.

Comment

If some streetfighter like Kimbo can get into UFC, our wrestlers definitely can! With some years of training they can be some serious contestants!
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

cherto nagoo agha, his name is kamal shalorus and dont disrespect him.

wrestling in mma is very diffrent than normal wrestling. yeki bezane too mokhet mikham bebinam che wrestleri hasti agha jooooon, i like the idea too but there are many wrestlers worldwide not only in iran, and dont disrespect kamal again with saying shalorus khalorus, he is the mma instructor of iran and is invited to iran again by the new fighting federation of iran to teach mma in a seminar by end of this year so everyone who starts in iran will have kamal as teacher and help for coming to usa one day

Comment

if you want to fight in the ufc..you have to be able to withstand the atmosphere...basically being able to fight in front of thousands of racist southwestern american drunk rednecks.. cheering usa, usa...its a huge disadvantage..

Comment

In UFC, those who have wrestling background are very successful! If our athletes are given a chance, they will make a tremendous impact.

Comment

Originally posted by ufc fighter View Post
                  cherto nagoo agha, his name is kamal shalorus and dont disrespect him.

wrestling in mma is very diffrent than normal wrestling. yeki bezane too mokhet mikham bebinam che wrestleri hasti agha jooooon, i like the idea too but there are many wrestlers worldwide not only in iran, and dont disrespect kamal again with saying shalorus khalorus, he is the mma instructor of iran and is invited to iran again by the new fighting federation of iran to teach mma in a seminar by end of this year so everyone who starts in iran will have kamal as teacher and help for coming to usa one day
                  Wow really? That's great that he wants to teach Iranians MMA. Maloome ke vatan paraste Shalorus. Damesh garm! Afarin!

Comment

of course bro, i will update as soon as there is more info. he already gave a seminar last year where irans mma team was there and everyone was welcome like the kickboxing team etc, most iranians fight mma in dubai shows for now

Comment

a) these are true pahlavans...not thugs!
                      b) UFC is based on so many different things, guys like these would have no chance
                      c) I hate UFC! give me proper boxing any day!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                        b) UFC is based on so many different things, guys like these would have no chance
                        you obviously dont have a clue about Mixed Martial Arts. Do you realize these are professional athletes NOT THUGS that train in 3-4 different martial arts disciplines? Do you realize that a lot of them come from a high-level wrestling base and THAT is the reason they are successfull...now imagine if with OUR wrestling what we can accomplish instead of being washouts after the olympics of world wrestling championships are athletes can make serious proffessional money

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                          I agree. I much prefer boxing over MMA. Everybody says UFC is exciting, but the few matches I watched is usually 2 dudes rolling around on the ground. At least in boxing you have to stand up and throw punches.

This is one of the few good UFC fights that I have seen. And that is mainly because they stood up and traded punches like in boxing.

Comment

khashayar you should go back to UFC 1 and watch what happens to boxers that dont know any grappling. I love boxing too but its only ONE aspect of fighting. A real fight involves clinching and more often than not goes to the ground. Alot of what works in sport boxing is not applicable in a realfight(MMA)/or even street defence. All that bobbing and weaving can be countered with a perfectly timed head kick or knee KO,

Comment

Working...
                            X