X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RVP to Man United !

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/news/arse...W9ucw--;_ylv=3

why do teams need so many top players??

they can only afford to play 2 or 3 of them regularly so usually the other 2 get shafted.....man u got rooney, welbeck, kagawa, berbatov, chicharito, rvp and few others.....surely some will get sidelined and their form will be affected

Comment

wenger just confirmed it on tf1

now united need to sell berbatov to give #9 to rvp
      sigpic

Comment

what a slap in the face by VP though. The team that stuck by him through all his injuries and bad forms. Kid has one good season and decides to bounce. Poor Arsenal fans, they deserve better.

Comment

arsenal has enough strikers
          Park Chu-Young
          Olivier Giroud
          Theo Walcott
          Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
          Gervinho
          Marouane Chamakh
          Nicklas Bendtner
          Lukas Podolski
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
            what a slap in the face by VP though. The team that stuck by him through all his injuries and bad forms. Kid has one good season and decides to bounce. Poor Arsenal fans, they deserve better.
            ya goin to direct rival is never good

but now days with everyone being so picky and wanting a super team, there arent many choice...outside england there is only barca, real, bayern, and the 3 italian teams arent "super" according to todays wacky standards....so all those choices were full squads, all he could go for were english teams

Comment

RVP and United? That doesnt dit man... Sir Alex is getting old or what?
              sigpic

Comment

Robin Van Persie: Welcome to the world's most popular and respected football organization, Manchester United.

Comment

His next four years at United = Benchwarming, loss of form & injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                    His next four years at United = Benchwarming, loss of form & injuries.
                    Honestly, no star who left Arsenal besides the exception of Fabregas, has really flourished. Hleb fell off, Nasri is a bench player, Adebayour had a miserable time at Man City, Flamini is somewhere & Henry was never the same player when he left for Barca.

Comment

As an Arsenal fan I gotta say

Comment

It was just matter of time that he left. The guy was unhappy, if a players ambition is greater than the club he's obviously not gonna wanna stay. but I agree out of all clubs he shouldn't have gone to Utd after all I don't remember the last time that these 2 clubs did a trade together. I'm Sorry for arsenal fans pour the whiskey for tonight.
                        sigpic

Comment

you wanna have a good laugh read the tweets from today from Rio vs Piers Morgan.

https://twitter.com/rioferdy5/with_replies

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/with_replies
                          sigpic

Comment

piers morgan should be ashamed of himself

Comment

van persie won't be able to score like he did for arsenal. he will definitely have a better chance of winning something, though.

arsenal is worrying me, hopefully giroud can step up but it will be hard to score many goals in first season, he needs time to adjust. podolski is overrated in my opinion. chu-young park, chamakh, and anyone else are good (might leave anyways) but not top top strikers. hopefully we can be scoring goals next season...and maybe we can buy a good forward, too. maybe we should have swapped persie with berbatov?

Comment

Working...
                              X