Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Friendlies(results)8/15/2012

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
    Holland was garbage man, after their miserable performance at EURO 2012 with 0 points out of 3 matches, I don't see them making the World Cup.

The 4-2 loss against the rivals Belgium was salt on the wound
    Belgium outplayed them like there was no tommorow. Holland scored after silly mistakes. Would not happen with Kompany.

But even then i think overall they played better than the euros. Eventhough they rlly had to win vs. Denmark.

But i still think they'll make the world cup. Turkey isnt that strong and romania and hungary come short.
    Do not forget they playad quality teams at the euros and belgium is a talented upcoming team.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
      Belgium outplayed them like there was no tommorow. Holland scored after silly mistakes. Would not happen with Kompany.

But even then i think overall they played better than the euros. Eventhough they rlly had to win vs. Denmark.

But i still think they'll make the world cup. Turkey isnt that strong and romania and hungary come short.
      Do not forget they playad quality teams at the euros and belgium is a talented upcoming team.
      They applied a coach named Louis van Gaal, he had already failed to bring Holland to World Cup 2002. And back in those times we had Davids, Kluivert, De Boer..compared in what kind of material he has now, it will be a difficult job to bring them to WC.

Comment

They applied a coach named Louis van Gaal, he had already failed to bring Holland to World Cup 2002. And back in those times we had Davids, Kluivert, De Boer..compared in what kind of material he has now, it will be a difficult job to bring them to WC.
        It was just a friendly, come on man. I willl mark your post hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
          Belgium 4-2 holland hal kardam haha. And this without kompany and fellaini.
          the only stage where begium play is friendly match

this was the first match for a new staff & result was not important
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by palangheTM View Post
            the only stage where begium play is friendly match

this was the first match for a new staff & result was not important
            Of course..thats why the whole world is surprised why belgium hasnt reached a big tournament yet.

Ok result isnt important but hollands talents right now aren't good enough yet. But still i think they will reach the wc.

CITY

Comment

Belgium is going to make a lot of noise in the WCQ qualifiers. Eden Hazard is one of the best players in the world.
              "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                Belgium is going to make a lot of noise in the WCQ qualifiers. Eden Hazard is one of the best players in the world.
                WCQ qualifiers? There are qualifiers for the qualifiers?? Haha jk. I think you're right. And Hazard shows he's rlly good but at his young age he still has his flaws and less good games. He was briliant at lille, now he has to develop further in england.

CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                  Belgium is going to make a lot of noise in the WCQ qualifiers
                  with donbak or bugh
                  sigpic

Comment

lol sorry my bad. I just meant WCQ. Please negate the extra "qualifiers" from that statement
                    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Swiss seems on its way up, Holland and Turkey both seem to be in trouble.

sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

So 3 foreigners scored against the Germans. That 3rd goal for Argentina was amazing!
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

WOOOOOOW Di Maria!!!!

he scored a crazy goal against milan last week too and now this goal on Germany....holy shit

Comment

This is the Holland & Belgium match goals:

USA-Mexico, historic first win for the US in Mexico:

sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                            X