EPL fantasy football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPL fantasy football?

Did we do the EPL fantasy football league this season? I have been doing it for a few years now here in PFDC but I couldn't see the thread on it so I figured I ask and maybe I have missed it! If we don't have one, we can surely make a league and those who follow the EPL, may join.

Please merge this thread if we do already have thread on this and if not, let me know if you guy are interested to create a league.

Btw, Roy has been the undisputed champion for the last two-three years.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

here's the code league to join in case we don't already have one...if we do, I'll delete this league...as the previous years, league name is PFDC but you need the code 345189-411549 to enter the league....just go to the link above, sign-up for free, go to leagues, join leagues, and enter the code.

I have also made a head-to-head league and the code for that one is...join both since the classic league and Head-to-Head league each have their own interesting aspects.
    Code to join the head to head league: 345189-411571
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Not to be a party pooper but speaking from experience I recommend Y! EPL fantasy over the premier league one. The latter is too limited and employs few variables which make the game very casual and luck based. I find Yahoo's much more appreciative of the performance each player at each position puts up. I probably won't have the time to play but it's worth considering switching to Y!.

Comment

damet garm I ll look into that...we ve been doing the main one and I already have a team in that, but we can try the Y! one if people are interested.
        sigpic

Comment

I just joined in on both of the EPL leagues, this is the 2nd year I'm playing, but I didn't know PFDC had one going...The Red, do you know of any other popular leagues that I can join?
          sigpic

Comment

^na, to be honest, I have been doing EPL for a few years now and as much as I would love to do a Bundesliga or even Laliga one, I don't know any major one.

EPL is the most major fantasy football league worldwide.

I have set it up to start from week II, so obviously everyone has 'til this weekend to sign up and enter both leagues.
            sigpic

Comment

too late to join this league?
              I've been playing since week 1 but we'll see how long it lasts.

Comment

bugger, i never thought we'll still have a league. i will join it now.
                my team is rubbish this year so you guys might have a chance
                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

the Persian Geordies are back
                  ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Baba I'm dominating both classic and H2H, give me some competition...and why do we only have 4 people playing? No one else is interested???
                    sigpic

Comment

I always ended up giving up in the middle of season so I don't bother this year.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X