Saudi League added to Fifa 13!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA Sport has just released brand new screenshots of FIFA 13 confirming that the game will features Saudi Arabia Premier League. We have the screenshots below for you, check it out.

553718_10151129645039288_2072646251_n.jpg

305044_10151129645154288_1157830329_n.jpg

FIFA 13 is schedule to launch on September 30 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. FIFA 2013 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football. This year, the game creates a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and delivers freedom and creativity in attack.

Driven by five game-changing innovations that revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play, FIFA 2013 represents the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/8988-fif...-released.html

News also reported on Fifa 13 facebook page.

My personal opinion is that it is a bad move. There are much more important leagues like Argentina and Turkey that need to be added first. But I guess Saudi money speaks louder then skill.

Originally posted by Khashayar View Post
    My personal opinion is that it is a bad move. There are much more important leagues like Argentina and Turkey that need to be added first. But I guess Saudi money speaks louder then skill.
    Agree! It is just sad that that ****ing league is in the game now! I would rather see just like you said the Turkish league, Argentina or even J-league...
    maa bachehaaye iroonim
    hamishe irooni mimoonim
    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

turkish league was in the game in 2010 but they took it out due to the match fixing scandal and only included galatasaray in the game

Comment

just saw this on EA's fb and i am disgusted!!! there are so many better leagues to include, can't believe this BS!!!
          sigpic

Comment

AW: Saudi League added to Fifa 13!

Forget FIFA.

Comment

Oh lord, I wonder how fat the check was to FIFA. They didn't even have the Saudi national team, why include the league?
              I guess they wanted to create some diversity and include the middle east somehow.

Comment

they don't add Iran's national team but they add Saudi league. so stupid..
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Pes 2013
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    they don't add Iran's national team but they add Saudi league. so stupid..
                    ^ As you know, Iran is not considered a friendly team/country in the western world.
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Is there also my favorit team? Al Lizard?
                      Instead of this they could add more national teams -.-
                      sigpic

Comment

Why EA.... Just why??? Japan isn't even on the international or the leagues, and they are Asian champs. Saudis, who are nothing but money and have already fallen out of qualification make it???

Comment

309138_413015652090689_783720312_n.jpg
                          sigpic

Comment

Except we all know Iran shouldn't be a part of this song, but oh well what can I say..

Comment

EA Sports is not the authority on how much quality a league has, they are a business. Now you have tons of arab kids who are going to buy this game and make EA a lot of money. You want IPL to be included or something? All that means is more pirated fifa games in Iran.

Someone mentioned no Japan NT/J League...if thats true im not sure I get the reasoning behind that. Maybe something to do with PES/konami being japanese?

Comment

Working...
                              X