No announcement yet.

Paralympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where does Iran stand so far into the games folks? I am assuming between 8th-11th?

Comment

People's Republic of ChinaPeople's Republic of China
      80 65 57 202
      Great BritainGreat Britain
      32 39 42 113
      Russian FederationRussian Federation
      32 35 25 92
      UkraineUkraine
      30 19 25 74
      AustraliaAustralia
      28 18 26 72
      United States of AmericaUnited States of America
      25 24 31 80
      GermanyGermany
      16 23 18 57
      BrazilBrazil
      15 10 6 31
      PolandPoland
      12 11 7 30
      NetherlandsNetherlands
      9 8 17 34
      Islamic Republic of IranIslamic Republic of Iran
      9 6 6 21

Comment

Dame bache ha garm!! I hope we can manage to at least get past Netherlands, and get 10th. Hopefully we will get that Gold in sitting volleyball!
        sigpic

Comment

Our 7 aside football lost to Ukraine 2-1 in the semis. We will play Brazil for bronze medal match. We beat them in same fixture 4-0 four years ago..but let's see how we do this year. I would love it if we get another Bronze in football.

Javad Hardani got Gold in Discus throw and also achieved world record..
          I was there in the Olympic stadium (first time).. it's by far the nicest stadium I've been to.

I also managed to get the volleyball final tickets! Hopefully we get another Gold (our 10th Gold).

regarding the tshirts, they are giving them out free in the Iranian school in London.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Hussain jan. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. You're amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
              Our 7 aside football lost to Ukraine 2-1 in the semis. We will play Brazil for bronze medal match. We beat them in same fixture 4-0 four years ago..but let's see how we do this year. I would love it if we get another Bronze in football.

Javad Hardani got Gold in Discus throw and also achieved world record..
              I was there in the Olympic stadium (first time).. it's by far the nicest stadium I've been to.

I also managed to get the volleyball final tickets! Hopefully we get another Gold (our 10th Gold).

regarding the tshirts, they are giving them out free in the Iranian school in London.
              Thank you very much for your great updates Hussain jan
              sigpic

Comment

i would be happy with a top 10 finish, it all depends how many more athletes we have in the last 3 days of the competition and how well they do.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
                  Hussain jan. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. You're amazing!
                  Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
                  Thank you very much for your great updates Hussain jan
                  You welcome, thank you for your kind words

Scheduele for today (8th September) :

Shahin Izadyar has just qualified in the heats for Mens 100m Breatstroke (swimming) and the final is at - 5:30 P.M

Iran vs China - 5 aside Football team - this is a place for 5th and 6th. I know we don't get a medal, but being 5th for Football 5aside out of 10 teams ain't so bad - 11:15 P.M

Iran vs Bosnia - Sitting Volleyball final - Gold medal match - 6 P.M

Mohammed Khalvandi - Javelin throw F57/58 - 7 P.M

I think for tomorrow (9th September), we only have the 7aside Bronze football match vs Brazil, however I will double check and let you all know..
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

that would nice if we can squeeze out couple of more golds by tomorrow
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Watch live final vollyball now Iran vs Bosnia

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=2614

"FIRE all those homeless looking managers", and hire the "PRAOLYMPIC" champions. They know how to win.

IRIB = Idiots Running Iranian Broadcasting.

Comment

Great match between Iran and Bosnia so far.

Comment

It's tied 1-1 apiece with Iran up 14-11 in the 3rd match.

Comment

Dang, Iran lost the 3rd set after being up too. They let that one slip away.

Comment

What are we doing? Damn, we should kick their asses but we keep making stupid errors ourselves all the time! COME ON IRAN!

Come on Hussain, cheer our boys on to the win
                              maa bachehaaye iroonim
                              hamishe irooni mimoonim
                              baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                              baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

We lost FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
                                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment