• Show
Clear All

another gold in Powerlifting, Nader Moradi

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
        another gold in Powerlifting, Nader Moradi
        I was there.

quite dissapointed to see little fans. it was only me and 3 other iranians!

where's the support guys??
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Mohsen Kaedi gets GOLD in mens javelin throw.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

i love their jacket anyone know were i could buy one?

PERSIAN GULF FOREVER 3333333333333333

Comment

Similar to the Olympics, our best result at the Paralympics (in terms of Gold medals) was in Sydney 2000 where we won 12 Gold medals. It would be great if we could beat that record in London as we did with the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                Similar to the Olympics, our best result at the Paralympics (in terms of Gold medals) was in Sydney 2000 where we won 12 Gold medals. It would be great if we could beat that record in London as we did with the Olympics.
                12 Gold?
                that's amazing!

Siamand Rahman will get Gold for 100+kg and I'm sure volleyball will get Gold too.. the rest I'm not really sure, as I do not have enough information about them !

Comment

iran is in 16th position right now, hopefully we can finish in the top 10
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Silver for Mehrdad Karamzadeh

Comment

3 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze, we are tied for 13 with S.Korea, Canada is 12th

Comment

Yes, silver for Mehrdad! Afarin Iran.

Comment

excellent

Comment

Football 5-a side lost 2-0 against Spain, a respectable result non the less.

http://www.london2012.com/paralympic...a03/index.html
                            sigpic

Comment

we are most likely going to get a medal from 7aside rather than 5.

Comment

Roohallah Roustami got Silver for Men's 67.50kg powerlifting, ey val

Comment

Working...
                                X