• Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of today, Iran is in 10th place with:

GOLD: 8
    Silver: 5
    Bronze: 5
    Total: 18

France, cuba, Italy, Republic of Korea are following Iran in 11,12,13th place. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IRAN.

"FIRE all those homeless looking managers", and hire the "PRAOLYMPIC" champions. They know how to win.

IRIB = Idiots Running Iranian Broadcasting.

Comment

lol..

veryy tired guys.. just got home.. I didn't take much pics today, only took pics with Roostami (silver medalist) and Sadeghzadeh (Bronze medalist).. will show u tomorrow

Siamand threw his flower to me.. as in, i begged him to give it to me. He was gna go throw it to the crowd.. i was waiting in the first row, and he kindly gave it to me.. damesh garm.

Siamand and Majid Farzin flowers

I have semi final tickets tmrw vs Russia..

volleyball - beat GB easily..

trying to get final tickets for volleyball.. if not successful, I will go from morning outside arena to search tickets. If anyone has spare, please let me know.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

^^Husain jaan welcome home. khaste nabaashi.

You know what it means when you catch the bouquet at a paraolympic game? lol la la llaa la lal al a..emshab che shabii..shabeh morad hast emshab...lol

"FIRE all those homeless looking managers", and hire the "PRAOLYMPIC" champions. They know how to win.

Comment

Siamand's performance yesterday: http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=2594

With Ali Sadeghzadeh (Bronze medalist -100kg) and Roohallah Roustami (Silver medalist -67.5kg)

Iran's goalball team lost to Finland last night 5-1 in the quarter final.. slightly dissapointing, as we topped our group and beat the holders China.. oh well.
          Cycling is soon, and swimming heats is in an hour.. Iran has a competitor for both.

Discus throw at 9 p.m and volleyball semi final vs Russia at 9 p.m.

Have a good day guys.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Thank you for sharing your picture agha!

Make some extra noise against Russia for me brother!
            maa bachehaaye iroonim
            hamishe irooni mimoonim
            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

I always make noise

jat khali

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post

Iran's goalball team lost to Finland last night 5-1 in the quarter final.. slightly dissapointing, as we topped our group and beat the holders China..

HUssain thanks for the report. One thing I should add is that IRAN only has 4 goalball plaer (Every other team has 6). Because of unknown reasons Iranian team didn't bring the other team members. that's disappointing.

Comment

On our way to the finals in sitting volleyball!

2-0 in sets for Iran against Russia.... HELL YEAH! baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran!!!!!
                  maa bachehaaye iroonim
                  hamishe irooni mimoonim

Comment

And we will play in the final against Bosnia... We won against Bosnia in the final in 2008 and we have already played them during this paralympics.... and we won 3-1 in sets so.... Lets go!!!!
                    maa bachehaaye iroonim
                    hamishe irooni mimoonim

Comment

Farzad Sepahvand came 3rd in Men's Discus Throw - F44 And he got us the 19th medal so THANK YOU AGHA FARZAD
                      maa bachehaaye iroonim
                      hamishe irooni mimoonim

Comment

again, as always, the iranian fans don't let us down.. greaaat noise.

best fan!!

Schedule for today, Friday, 7th December:

Kamran Shokrislarai - Javelin throw F42 - 11:33 a.m

Iran vs Ukraine - semi final Football 7aside - 4:30 p.m

Javad Hardani - discus throw F37/38 - 7:20 p.m

I'll break into tears if I don't get the final ticket on saturday .. I should've got it last week in advance

Comment

^^I want those T-Shirtsssssssssssssssssss.......................... .Hook me up peee leeeez

Comment

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to all the paralympians for representing us and our great nation. I also want to extend my gratitude to all the fans who show their unwavering support of our men and women.

Comment

Originally posted by Man United Fan View Post
                              ^^I want those T-Shirtsssssssssssssssssss.......................... .Hook me up peee leeeez
                              I'll get you one.

PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                                I'll get you one.

PM me.
                                agha, I'm interested in that Iran Olympic shirt that ur wearring too!!! hoom me up too plz!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X