No announcement yet.

Paralympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HussAin jan thanks for your hard work and for brining us the photos. You rock.

"FIRE all those homeless looking managers", and hire the "PRAOLYMPIC" champions. They know how to win.

IRIB = Idiots Running Iranian Broadcasting.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
      Yh I saw you holding the Iran flag waiting for them and then taking pictures with them I would have come to say hello but I had to get back to work..
      looool
      your a londoner?????
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

The complete list of standings in the Paralympics:

http://www.london2012.com/paralympic...s/medal-count/
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

You would think a country with as many people as india would receive a lot more medals!

Comment

We did better than Korea! Impressive
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

11th, so sweet

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                looool
                your a londoner?????
                Yes.. How did you know what time they were leaving and which airport/terminal they were going to be at ?? You should of gone to take pics with the Olympic Wrestlers/Weightlifters when they were leaving aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                  Yes.. How did you know what time they were leaving and which airport/terminal they were going to be at ?? You should of gone to take pics with the Olympic Wrestlers/Weightlifters when they were leaving aswell.
                  I was in regular contact with Maziar Nazemi, the IRIB2 broadcaster and the press. As I went to every game of Iran's volleyball and powerlifting players, I also saw the Iranian press few times. I knew that Thursday, the powerlifters left, but couldn't have gone as I went to volleyball semi final vs Russia.

I didn't know when the Olympic team were going. If I knew, I would have definitely gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X