(PES) Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 | Cover | Release Date | Teams & Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PES) Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 | Cover | Release Date | Teams & Leagues

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 which will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on Sept. 21

Leagues fully licensed:

Other teams licensed:
    Manchester United, Bayern Munich, FC Porto, AEK Athens, Galatasaray Istanbul, Shahktar Donetsk, FC Kopenhagen, Zenit St Petersburg, CSKA Moscow, RSC Anderlecht, Dinamo Kyiv and Dinamo Zagreb,

1 = Fully licensed teams
    2 = New teams added for 2011
    3 = Teams players are fictional
    sigpic

ProActive AI

Players are made especially to be recognized as well as the real players. Just like Zlatan Ibrahimovic who like to take a mid-air ball with his inside right foot towards the goal. Neymar also been re-engineered to reach real player similarities such as dribble with the ball between opponent's legs and take a sidestep before shooting.

Enhanced Goalkeeper

Goalkeepers also enhanced such as new moves on how to handle a one-on-one situation, a knuckle ball and powerful shots. To increase the tempo of the counterattack, the goalkeeper's throw has been added powerbars to increase the distance of the balls thrown.

Knuckleball freekicks

Knuckleball freekicks was already been available in the previous PES edition, but yet not been informed the commands. Press the shoot button and press it again when the freekick takers appearing his last step before shooting.

Full hand-control

PES had given players to make real win-win situation on controlling players. The full controls has upgraded and it has been more easier to control, jockey or wait other teammates as well making crazy skills and finishes

Upgraded defence

The defence has been enhanced to make as in the formation when defending. Just when the defender win the ball, the defenders will run for midfield and make a perfect line for attacking just as same as in the lineups.

Narrow and wide flanks

The wings will follow the strategy for go near the sidelines, run to the middle or sometimes past between defenders in time to avoid an offside.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought it's this one:
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

People still play PES ?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
          People still play PES ?
          ye it's +18 fifa is for -18
          sigpic

Comment

don't get me wrong I'm a big PES fan reminds me of the good old days when I used to play Winning eleven 3 but the less people play it anymore so I gave up aswell.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
              don't get me wrong I'm a big PES fan reminds me of the good old days when I used to play Winning eleven 3 but the less people play it anymore so I gave up aswell.
              it is shit nowadays anyway. they have made it so complex and taken all the fun out of it.

Comment

i still play pes, most people in iran play pro evolution

Comment

PES was good back in PS2 days. On the current consoles FIFA is way, way better.

Comment

have you even tried fifa?

Comment

Man Winning Eleven was somthin else.. I was never too big on PES. Personally, I buy only the FIFA WC games, so I can enjoy FIFA's graphics, licensed teams, and kick everyone's ass with Team Melli!
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                      X