Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wut on earth are the socceroos up to?

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...4213626390.jpg

i think the team is having an effect on hiddink! look at him hes turning gay lol

not to much of a funny photo to me. Looks like they are about to pose for a photo.

Im going to the MCG tomorrow night to watch Aus play Greece in front of 100,000 ppl. I CANT WAIT!!!

16 DAYS 2 HOURS AND 10 MINUTES TO GOOOOO

Comment

I hate australians...no offense babak, but allot of them are askhodmochakerh, he in reality they are all british convicts

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan92
        I hate australians...no offense babak, but allot of them are askhodmochakerh, he in reality they are all british convicts
        Way to pass judgement, thankfully you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan92
          no personal offence taken bro but not all aussies are like that. I hate it and im sure u also do wen ppl say all Iraninas are terrorist...Are we all terrarist?? NO.

Im soo proud of Australians tonight though, 95,000 were at the friendly tonight, amazing atmosphere. Ill post photos wen i get a chance.

15 DAYS 2 HOURS AND 19 MINUTES TO GOOOOO

Comment

hiet hiel

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
              no personal offence taken bro but not all aussies are like that. I hate it and im sure u also do wen ppl say all Iraninas are terrorist...Are we all terrarist?? NO.

Im soo proud of Australians tonight though, 95,000 were at the friendly tonight, amazing atmosphere. Ill post photos wen i get a chance.

15 DAYS 2 HOURS AND 19 MINUTES TO GOOOOO
              I agree, i used to hate them, but untill i had an auzi girlfriend and i met thrugh her lots of australians, they wher all nice to me (and kept calling me lucky bastard for the 97 game )
              I like them now and i hope i go there one day.
              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

hahah i see this link was meant to be for a laugh and turned into a heated arguement hehe
                i just say no one hate no one and all of us be friends
                sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Working...
                X