Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
    ^^
    my internet is fast enought in austria and i use firefox, so who of them are hot... none in my eyes. perhaps i have a too high standard?
    You need a faster connection. Perhaps you are getting impatient and not waiting for all of the pics to load. Also try another browser.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
      Beh koja?
      Be soorateshoon, be labeshoon. Dokhtare 21 sale pooste sooratesho mikeshe.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
        Be soorateshoon, be labeshoon. Dokhtare 21 sale pooste sooratesho mikeshe.
        I thought you meant to "k**n-o-mooneshoon#?

Comment

Originally posted by palangheTM View Post
          I mean come on the girl in the middle with the hat looks like a monkey... thats not normal. iranian girls are destroying their beauty...
          sigpic

Comment

i dont see one nice girl... thats more sad
            ^ I am sorry but this is not the point of this thread at all. The point rather is "human rights" and "personal freedom" under the Islamic Republic, specially as it relates to sports and women participation.
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I mean come on the girl in the middle with the hat looks like a monkey... thats not normal. iranian girls are destroying their beauty...
              You probably just do not find girls attractive.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I have to agree with ASM. They one with the hat looks hideous and the other 2 are not attractive at all.

Comment

In the last picture there are 3 nice girls. Two with a blue roosaries and one that is looking up to the bihejab girl. So I take my previous statement back as I was only focusing on the picture withthe 3 stooges.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    You probably are just do not find girls attractive.
                    Ohh really? I like u? No really. 90% of Iranian girls destroy their look with bad nosejobs and bad makeup!

Originally posted by kia View Post
                    In the last picture there are 3 nice girls. Two with a blue roosaries and one that is looking up to the bihejab girl. So I take my previous statement back as I was only focusing on the picture withthe 3 stooges.
                    the one with the blue is OK.
                    And the one who is looking up is nice ur right. didnt saw her^^
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok if this is the direction the thread is going, here you have more options:

sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Ohh really? I like u? No really. 90% of Iranian girls destroy their look with bad nosejobs and bad makeup!
                        I showed you pictures of various girls and you said you don't find them attractive. What other conclusion can there be?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          I see many. Perhaps you need a faster internet connection or different browser.
                          Or take more of the purple pills
                          sigpic

Comment

disgusting pictures!!

Comment

Omg this thread is about women's rights in entering stadiums and you guys are discussing about the girls looks? Seriously that's not the point, this is really sad!! Down with IR
                              sigpic

Comment

This is outrageous!!! nobody is showin up to watch stupid Volleyball now.

Comment

Working...
                                X