Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These cheats even do this in basketball!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These cheats even do this in basketball!!

They do this in Football, Weight lifting and track and field, now this!:

Host Japan took care of business in the semifinals, dispatching a game Qatar side, 73-66, to set up a championship showdown versus Iran in the FIBA Asia Cup in Tokyo Friday.
    ***uke Takeuchi once again led the charge for the Japanese, posting 18 points and nine rebounds in the victory. Japan held Qatar’s naturalization candidate, former NBA player Trey Johnson to just 10 points on 2-of-14 shooting.
    The victory gave Japan a ticket to its second straight finals appearance in this tournament. The home team is set to face undefeated Iran, which knocked out the SMART-Gilas Pilipinas national team in the other semifinals matchup.
    Qatar, meanwhile, moves into a battle of third showdown against the Philippines on Saturday.

Shameful these Qataris!!

I have an idea to make the country pretty: Why dont they just evict their total population of bearded Wahabist and bring in white people from Norway and Sweden ??!!

wrong forum my friend
    sigpic

Comment

No they choose people who can help them win medals and raise their flag in international stage.
      They hire people to their job better than them & get them ahead.

They have a lot of money and they lack high quality sportsmen, so they pay and naturalize them.
      I bet they hire scientists, engineers and doctors too, but they don't have to naturalize them.

It's not honorable, but very logical and it hurts us, because we are on the receiving end of it sometimes!

Comment

Working...
      X