San Siro

Derby della Madonnina

Ac Milan ........vs........ Inter
    20 : 45 cet

.......vs.................vs........ PSG
    21 : 00 cet

.......vs.........
    sigpic

Please no more El Clasico , Fed up of this shit ... even though I still watch it but its the most overrated and over hyped game. Its not fun anymore watching these two great clubs facing each other 4-5 times a year. I seriously enjoyed the Sevilla Barca game more than the past 2 el clasicos

As for the Milan derby , its basically two desperate clubs going at each other. But at least Inter is in a better position in the table. Ac milan will need to win this game bigtime specially with the poor performances they had over the past couple of weeks. It will boost the moral of the team and fans will be less pissed. I heard in the last CL match for Ac Milan they only have 30k supporters what a shame ... I don't blame the fans though
    Last edited by PouriaAkaBarut; 10-01-2012, 03:52 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Barca 3 Real 1

Inter 3 Milan 0

Comment

inter 3 - 0 milan is a bit too extreme

inter havent been too convincing themselves. i would say 1-1 or a 2-1 win for inter.

as for barca - real, i think its gonna be 1-1
        madrid and mourinho have figured out how to play against barca.
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دÙاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین Ú¯Ù„ زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با Û´Û°Û¹ امتیاز.پر اÙتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          inter 3 - 0 milan is a bit too extreme

inter havent been too convincing themselves. i would say 1-1 or a 2-1 win for inter.

as for barca - real, i think its gonna be 1-1
          madrid and mourinho have figured out how to play against barca.
          maybe so cuz the season started slow for them, but inter is finding their rhythm and cassano is back in form. Milan is really shit for some reason but i dont know why i have a feeling inter will thrash them like they did end of last season.

barca - real, its true mou might get lucky at times against barca but i still think if barca brings their A game they'll beat them convincingly again.

Comment

milan is going to be ****ed this year if they dont make some bigger signings in the winter, they lost 2 key players and are yet to find good replacements

inter 3-1 milan

barca 3-2 real
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by palangheTM View Post
              ........vs........ Real Madrid
              19 : 50 cet

.......vs.........

Serie A Week 7
              San Siro

Ac Milan ........vs........ Inter
              20 : 45 cet

.......vs.........
              You can add the french "clasico" the very same day : Olympique Marseille / PSG !

Comment

hows lavezzi doin in psg?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  hows lavezzi doin in psg?
                  Shit! He played 4/5 matchs (competitive and frendly game), got a red card, his technique is approximative, his finishing very poor. the only good thing is he runs and fights (a thing that I could do, specially when you think about the transfer fee or his salary).

seriously, he is very disappointing so far.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

El Sharaawy is on fire for Milan. However they still suck, i think Inter will win.

Real is also in some turmoil it seems, ronaldo not happy, mourinho sounds like he wants to leave, buncha cry babies in todays football today i swear. You have this super team with all this money and still complaining...dige where do u wanna go? lol

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        El Sharaawy is on fire for Milan. However they still suck, i think Inter will win.

Real is also in some turmoil it seems, ronaldo not happy, mourinho sounds like he wants to leave, buncha cry babies in todays football today i swear. You have this super team with all this money and still complaining...dige where do u wanna go? lol

There was alot of disunity in the beginning, ronaldo complaining, mourinho disputes with ramos etc..8 points behind Barca already..

however after the defeat vs sevilla, they have stepped it up.

They beat City dramatically 3-2 in champions league.. (Mourinho's celebration says it all)

then,they beat Vallecano, Deportivo and Ajax convincingly, scoring 11 goals in 3 games..

Ronaldo has scored two hat-tricks in a row.. that's 17 hat-tricks for real madrid in his career.. so he is on form, plus benzema has been involved an scored few good goals (bicycle kick/finish vs city).

If benzema/Ronaldo step it up , like ow they've been doing lately, this el-classico can be a good clash.
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

real will win this time imo.. they are the better side lately.. and ronaldo has scored 2 hatricks in 1 week.. hes on form so is rest of real.. barca will lose!

Comment

barca dont have center backs
                            you might be able to play without center backs against getafe or valladolid but not against madrid

Comment

FULL HIGHLIGHTS:

http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=5011
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                              X