[VIDEO] Karim Benzema Goal of the Season in CL vs Ajax

woooowwwwww enjoy this beauty :

644524_428993047159616_2035867589_n.jpg
    sigpic

goal of season for CL maybe

but goal of season overall is this one, no contest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA6ZuW_rYQU

Comment

^ Poor guy he probably got the worst generation to play for Italy international. over the past 2-3 season he has been destroying teams every game he is amazing despite his short height
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
        ^ Poor guy he probably got the worst generation to play for Italy international. over the past 2-3 season he has been destroying teams every game he is amazing despite his short height
        yea him and di natale have gotten wasted in shit teams. Miccoli had issues with Lippi so thats why he wasnt used back then and the last 2 years they've been saying he's old but really age shouldnt matter, so many older players still play good. That goes for de rossi and totti too...they stayed loyal to roma but that club management has done bs to improve their situation and actually win something.

Comment

It was a nice goal. However, calling it the goal of the season is going a little bit to far.

In my opinion, even Eliseus goal (the first) for Malaga against Anderlecht from this round tops it.

Comment

^ no goalkeeper in ALL time could stop that shot, I swear it was traveling at like 100 mph LOL
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I think it's hard to say what goal of season is. Everyone's got their own style, some may prefer amazing runs, some volleys, some chips etc..

No doubt about Benzema's goal, it was FANTASTIC. The technique and the power of it was great.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

yea truly there are too many nice goals overall to say what was goal of the season. Long range goals are nice for example but we've seen so many of them all over the world. I'm more impressed with tricky or clever goals or crazy volleys like miccolis. bicycle and scissor kicks are always great too.

you wanna see some really crazy goals, check out the columbian league

Comment

Working...
                X