No announcement yet.

Ibrahimovic, Messi or Ronaldo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People don't understand understand people don't understand that La Liga is a 2 teams league vs soorakh defends.

And people always say he don't score in important games when he does vs Real, Inter, Juve and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      all three are strikers so they are comparable.
      messi is not a striker anymore.. maybe you should learn something about the guy in your profile picture.... he is an attacking midfielder or second( shadow) striker these days. totally different from ibra and ronaldo
      Ibra is a true center forward while ronaldo is more of a winger.
      he may be listed as a forward... but he hasnt been played as one for MANY years. If you pay attention to barcelona you will notice that messi is a player that basically plays wherever he wants!
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        People don't understand understand people don't understand that La Liga is a 2 teams league vs soorakh defends.

And people always say he don't score in important games when he does vs Real, Inter, Juve and so on.

i cant remember last time he scored against juve....and those other teams, were they penalties?

on real i only remember 1 goal and when ibra played for barca, they got knocked out by inter...they didnt make the final....whoever gave that stat was wrong

like i said im not saying he NEVER scores against top teams.....he just doesnt do it as much as the teams count on him. out of 10 important games, he scores in 1

Comment

Working...
        X