X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil vs Iraq friendly match

6-0 brazil trashed Iraq

Good for them in terms of experience!
    Bad for them in terms of publicity and records!
    They were lucky to get away with only six, it could've been eight easily!

Comment

no vid?
      still they got to strut their stuff against the best team in the world..!! where was the game..?

Comment

In Sweden

Comment

That means we would beat Iraq 3-0. Pretty good result for CQ!

Comment

Comment

thats why I agree with cq to not play against strong teams like brazil because our team is not ready for it yet.. when a team making a generation change you have to slowly give the players international experience by meeting different teams around the world from the simplest to the most difficult. if you suddenly playing against Brazil and lose with 6-0 can fack up your confidence and trash the team confidence
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                That means we would beat Iraq 3-0. Pretty good result for CQ!
                I would say we would win 1:0 or 2:1. Or qwe would draw 1:1 or 0:0

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                thats why I agree with cq to not play against strong teams like brazil because our team is not ready for it yet.. when a team making a generation change you have to slowly give the players international experience by meeting different teams around the world from the simplest to the most difficult. if you suddenly playing against Brazil and lose with 6-0 can fack up your confidence and trash the team confidence
                Sry but i dont see a generation change in our TM!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                  I would say we would win 1:0 or 2:1. Or qwe would draw 1:1 or 0:0

Sry but i dont see a generation change in our TM!
                  No but CQ is working on that.. we just have to be patience. He can not just put a whole new team of young players .. We've pouladi-hajsafi-ansarifard-Nazari-ashkan-cucci-shojaie and soon Haghighi-mosalman etc. not his foult that ghalenoi daie ghotbi didn't focused on our young players.

Comment

No but CQ is working on that.. we just have to be patience. He can not just put a whole new team of young players .. We've pouladi-hajsafi-ansarifard-Nazari-ashkan-cucci-shojaie and soon Haghighi-mosalman etc. not his foult that ghalenoi daie ghotbi didn't focused on our young players.
                    Del bosque does change 50% of his squad after a wc! So does also Pandelli. I doubt that in rian will be any change.Its not only the fault of CQ. Its more the fault of the clubs not using the talents... Old guys are everywhere in our league!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                      Del bosque does change 50% of his squad after a wc! So does also Pandelli. I doubt that in rian will be any change.Its not only the fault of CQ. Its more the fault of the clubs not using the talents... Old guys are everywhere in our league!
                      dadash shahre hert ke nist .. spain have this planed for years. alaki nemiad tokhmatiki 50% team ro avaz kone ke.. and you can not blame CQ for we dont have youngsters who are internationally ready to play ..

Comment

dadash shahre hert ke nist .. spain have this planed for years. alaki nemiad tokhmatiki 50% team ro avaz kone ke.. and you can not blame CQ for we dont have youngsters who are internationally ready to play ..
                        I said in my post that its not the fault of CQ! Just read again! Its the fault of the clubs!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X