Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I call football!!!!!!!!!! Watch

Hi guys,

last night I watched the prestigious duel of Argentina and Uruguay.

Argentina destroyed Uruguay. I have not seen Argentina playing such a beautiful football for years. Messi and Aguero are players from another universe.

ENJOY!!!!!!!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=2949

Don't look at big countries. Look at small countries that are already MILES ahead of Iran. Like Belgium, Switzerland, Bosnia,..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
      Don't look at big countries. Look at small countries that are already MILES ahead of Iran. Like Belgium, Switzerland, Bosnia,..
      Thats true. We are just looking at the big countrys! We have to start small. Austria, Belgium, Switzerland,.. they all did it. They began small and now they are very good teams!
      sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to share some nice football with you.

Nobody did compare BIG ARGENTINA with Iran. I think u guys misgot it.

Iran is a country with a certain potential which it will never reach since we dont have the right comprehension of football structure in that country.

Still we love our NT and support it.

Comment

In that case you are very right.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

Japan beat France 1-0 in France.
            France has been in crap state for a few years now but still. I'm sure we wouldn't be able to do that.

I'm starting to feel sorry for the Japanese and Koreans and maybe the Aussies.

In some ways Asian football is limiting them. They should just join a better continent.

Comment

Comment

i watched most of the game, goals were good but overall game wasnt that great

speaking of small countries...did u guys see ARMENIA vs. Italy?? they are actually good, they had some great chances, their goal was nice too....even armenia is better than Iran now i think

Comment

Working...
                X