No announcement yet.

Sweden just pulled of a miracle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man this klose guy is so weird, why is he average for his clubs yet scores internationally like its nothing? Ayneh ab khordan be team melihah goal mizane.
    I will be very sad when klose retires, a true legend of international football.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      man this klose guy is so weird, why is he average for his clubs yet scores internationally like its nothing? Ayneh ab khordan be team melihah goal mizane.
      Klose has never been average in club level, he was so good in Bremen had a good run with Bayern but we never gave him the #1 option status so he could not do better.

Comment

he has been amazing with lazio as well...
        the problem is bayern spent 35 million on gomez, so its gonna be very difficult to bench him..
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          yea he's not bad at club level...he's scoring for lazio too, 3rd place team in serie A

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            Wooooowwwwwwwww

when i saw it was 4-0 i was like wow sweden sucks....then an hour later i see the score line like

how can a team like Germany let that happen?? this is the beauty of modern football....shows that no score line is safe
            Sweden is overall a pretty weak team in European standards. They did a good comeback and played good football for 30 minutes but sucked the rest of the game.

Main point is, this game showed how much being mentally strong in a game is important! Unfortunately Iranian players are often very weak mentally.
            After Sweden scored two goals they had a huge mental advantage, when the third was scored I knew that there was no doubt that the fourth goal would come too.

Comment

Klose is one of the most consistent strikers in football history. no matter which club, or national team, he did well.
              i love this guy.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
              X