Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honduras 8-1 Canada (LOL)

Canada....

if it was Mexico or USA doing this to Canada then it would quite LOL but Honduras (skillful team but nothing good at all!) beating them 8-1 is beyond LOOOL.
    Last edited by Farhad-7; 10-17-2012, 03:57 AM. Reason: sexy typo

Comment

its not funny, canada does not invest in soccer at all, we have alot of immigrants here but they dont get opportunities, and well still kick everyones ass in hockey,

Canada is also the safest cleanest and friendliest country to live in the world
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Canada wants more money to invest in their football...
        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

that was perhaps the most embarrasing futbol performance on a main stage

to lose to an average team like that in a qualifier....its quite worst than 8-0ers at least they lost to a power house team

Comment

at least it wasnt 8-0

Comment

Each goal of Honduras was great! There wasnt a lucky goal or so.
              3rd 4th and 5th are very good!
              sigpic

Comment

this is what we care about

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

LOOL embarrassing
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Canadian soccer is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                      at least it wasnt 8-0
                      its worse...hondorus never even made the world cup (i think maybe 2006 they did) germany is a power house...hondorus isnt even a power house in their continent.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        its worse...hondorus never even made the world cup (i think maybe 2006 they did) germany is a power house...hondorus isnt even a power house in their continent.
                        Ekbatan jan, Honduras qualified for World Cup 2010. And I remember people were saying Canada would beat Iran any moment now, all I can say is:

Comment

what are you talking about the were in the 2010 competition in group H with spain

they have very good players like palacios and figueroa who play in the premier league and suazo who used to play for inter

Comment

Ekki jan u must be mistaking Honduras with another team

Comment

Actually 2010 aside, they also qualified in 1982.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X