Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've just witnessed the best goal in my life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just witnessed the best goal in my life!

Ibra (which i hate) just scored a epic goal!

iIBRA JUST RAPED ENGLAND WITH 4 GOALS! in the epic swedish 4-2 victory over england. ALL HIS GOALS WERE EPIC !!!!

lost my ****ing voice after that last goal

AT LEAST ONE OF MY COUNTRIES IS GOING TO THE WORLD CUP FOR SURE. After the first half in the germany game sweden woke up! now they are the sweden i grew up with. We are back! And Zlatan Ibrahimovic will take us to WC 2014 and take the gold!

Comment

4th goal

hattrick

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        iIBRA JUST RAPED ENGLAND WITH 4 GOALS! in the epic swedish 4-2 victory over england. ALL HIS GOALS WERE EPIC !!!!

lost my ****ing voice after that last goal

AT LEAST ONE OF MY COUNTRIES IS GOING TO THE WORLD CUP FOR SURE. After the first half in the germany game sweden woke up! now they are the sweden i grew up with. We are back! And Zlatan Ibrahimovic will take us to WC 2014 and take the gold!
        Go juggle some meatballs.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          Go juggle some meatballs.

I personally couldn't care less if Sweden qualifies or not, but damn that was one crazy f*cking goal!!

Comment

MY MEATBALLS WILL RULE THE WORLD CUP!!

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

I personally couldn't care less if Sweden qualifies or not, but damn that was one crazy f*cking goal!!
            thats your own fault

Comment

MY MEATBALLS WILL RULE THE WORLD CUP!!

thats your own fault
              Be darak if Sweden goes through or not, I'll cheer on whatever team I feel like cheering on.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                Be darak if Sweden goes through or not, I'll cheer on whatever team I feel like cheering on.

seriously you should just move to america now you got not a single drop of swedish pride inside of you. Even those ARABS and Somalians you hate on support sweden more than you.

Comment

seriously you should just move to america now you got not a single drop of swedish pride inside of you. Even those ARABS and Somalians you hate on support sweden more than you.
                  I think he is a meatball hater!

Comment

We live in a free country, I don't have to support the national team if I dont want to, why do you care?
                    How I support countries TM Iran>rest of the world (including Sweden)>Arab countries ( I don't support them at all)
                    And yeah, I will move in the future don't worry about it.

Comment

^My bad, I meant to say TM Iran>Rest of the world>Sweden>Arab countries.

Comment

He is truly a mother****ing beast, can't deny that.
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

it was a goal keeper mistake....i know the goal looks nice but it was an open net lol

def. not the greatest goal

Comment

Great goal but take it easy it was just a friendly half of England's squad wasn't even there. With no Rooney, Lampard, Walcoott, Defoe Parker, Carrick, Lescott, Ashley Cole....
                            sigpic

Comment

^ lol as if englands any different with them

Comment

Working...
                              X