Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've just witnessed the best goal in my life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People could say what ever they wanna say but to me Rooney is just on another level above Ibra...
    They guy could adopt to any position easily and will fight until his last breath...just his mentality and attitude in the team makes the difference. Ibra is just an arrogant player who is full of himself even though he is really good I would never choose him in my starting 11.
    sigpic

Comment

After Ali Daei, he is the best striker in the world.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

lay off drugs Pourya

Ibra is top 5 player in the world and the most complete striker in the world.
        last week he had 4 assists in CL, and now he comes and scored 4 amazing goals here. his 2nd was was sensational volley as well.

To have the awareness, confidence and execution to pull that 4th goal after 91 minute, and he meant it. He's scored so many jaw-dropping goals in his career, but this one takes the cake. So proud to have him as my iPhone cover

On supporting countries: I find it strange that you live in a society, interact with it, breath in it, and don't support it. Hell, I lived in Denmark for 6 months, and now I watch every single game of them....even try to watch their NT handball games and keep up with it very frequently.

Comment

that stupid looking fool cant score any normal goals..!!
          from such an acute angle and sooooooo freaking far away and so little time to even think about going for the goal in that situation, to the pure beauty of the strike..!!
          that shittt was re-dun-cleous yo..!! only if it was in an official international then may be it would have cast the shadow over Maradona's goal against the england..!!

Comment

Ibra is simply incredible. I enjoy more watching him playing football than Ronaldo or Messi.

Comment

Funny thing listen to these 2 videos

The same freaking reaction XD

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                it was a goal keeper mistake....i know the goal looks nice but it was an open net lol

def. not the greatest goal

Comment

are u guys serious. empty net or not.....i dare you. please go to an empty pitch and try that yourself alone, record it and post it here.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    it was a goal keeper mistake....i know the goal looks nice but it was an open net lol

def. not the greatest goal
                    Yea Pirlo or some other random Italian player could do that any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Comment

Enjoy it in HD:

http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=5877
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                        Yea Pirlo or some other random Italian player could do that any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

You mean the same who lost in Italy against the French team?

Comment

Re: I've just witnessed the best goal in my life!

Ibra is definitely the best forward in the world right now definitely better than Rooney better than van persie and ahead of falcao

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                            hey man stick to your choking german teams

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                              are u guys serious. empty net or not.....i dare you. please go to an empty pitch and try that yourself alone, record it and post it here.
                              I used to do that in Iran playing in the street and landing on asphalt.
                              Nevertheless well performed by the Bosnian guy.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

did you guys know that sweden has an iranian player? :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X