Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've just witnessed the best goal in my life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    I used to do that in Iran playing in the street and landing on asphalt.
    Nevertheless well performed by the Bosnian guy.
    of course you did.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
      Ibra is simply incredible. I enjoy more watching him playing football than Ronaldo or Messi.
      i second this.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        of course you did.
        Any current 30-40 year old who used to live on Pakistan Street in the 80s could testify to this.
        I also went to Sharif University.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Doesn't matter his attitude will never be good enough for me. What does it matter he will come to ur team for a year,win something and leave ... This guy had issues with Mancini, Mourinho, Pep and tell urself if these top classes coaches had trouble with him then it tells u what kind of player he is. Van Persie , Rooney and Aguero they might not score amazing goals like Zlatan but they will get the job done for you. You guys get all hyped up just because he scores ridiculous goals but it doesn't make him a better player. You can't rate him on the beauty of the goals. oh and btw changed 5 teams and still not CL

Change of topic I loved this commercial on him LOL , I cracked up hahaha it represents his life too well

and is this interview true? I don't believe the sub titles too much lol, if it is true what a ****y mother****er lool

sigpic

Comment

In my opinion, best goal I've ever seen. Masterful.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
              I see your point.

Comment

The interview translation is fake

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  The interview translation is fake
                  Thank you.
                  Then Pouria can delete 80% of his comments in his last post.

Comment

what bullshit subtitles he is talking about how much he loves his children.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                      Doesn't matter his attitude will never be good enough for me. What does it matter he will come to ur team for a year,win something and leave ... This guy had issues with Mancini, Mourinho, Pep and tell urself if these top classes coaches had trouble with him then it tells u what kind of player he is. Van Persie , Rooney and Aguero they might not score amazing goals like Zlatan but they will get the job done for you. You guys get all hyped up just because he scores ridiculous goals but it doesn't make him a better player. You can't rate him on the beauty of the goals. oh and btw changed 5 teams and still not CL

]
                      Wait 2013 or 2014

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Wait 2013 or 2014
                        Dont be so sure on that :P if arabs buy milan he will go back.

Comment

STEP ASIDE IBRA.....Mexes got this

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv9...sport?start=15

now this is 100x more respectable than ibra's goal

Comment

This goal tops all the bicycle kicks of all time

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X