Czech Vs Saudi [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Czech Vs Saudi [R]

Czech won 2-0 but Saudi played realy well and could have scored lots of goals but petercheck was on heat.
    Czech played with the full team with all the stars.
    1st goal in the 15th minute bu Milan Baros
    2nd goal (penalty) in the 91st minute Jankuloviski
    I hope Saudi (and all the other asian teams) play good in the World Cup (For Asia).
    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

I hope Saudi scores a goal at the World Cup. Let's start with that.

Comment

Petr Cech proved that he is among the elites of goalkeepers, and I must say that the scorline (and the way the Czechs scored) didnt show their dominance and I am sure the Saudis fought hard.
      sigpic

Comment

Czech vs Asian teams

2001 Czech 5 - 0 Korea in Praha
        2004 Czech 0 - 1 Japan in Praha
        2006 Czech 2 - 0 Saudi Arabia in Germany?

When Czech vs Iran??
        IFF sucks.
        We had a chance to play against them...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh
          I hope Saudi scores a goal at the World Cup. Let's start with that.
          Why? I hope they go goal less and get embarassed completely. I don't care if it looks bad for us or the AFC I will root for their failure every step of the way. And, I have complete confidence that they WILL make me happy and lose big in every game.
          Helai, I love you, it would be an honor to go on a date with you

Comment

I don't think Pharaoh is Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire
              I don't think Pharaoh is Iranian.
              Congrats...you just won the lucky prize of "What's behind Door no.2"

For a member who has Gamal Abdel Nasser as his avatar, "Pharoah" as his username, and has a pic showing Egyptians in the 1973 Yom Kippur War, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realise that the kid is Egyptian.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roy
                Czech won 2-0 but Saudi played realy well and could have scored lots of goals but petercheck was on heat.
                Originally posted by Suprah
                Petr Cech proved that he is among the elites of goalkeepers, and I must say that the scorline (and the way the Czechs scored) didnt show their dominance and I am sure the Saudis fought hard.
                what the hell are you guys talking about? which game were you watching??!! I watched the entire game and saudis SUCKED big time... they were playing like a second rate youth team or something... Czechs weren't that good either, but saudis really stunk...

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click
                  what the hell are you guys talking about? which game were you watching??!! I watched the entire game and saudis SUCKED big time... they were playing like a second rate youth team or something... Czechs weren't that good either, but saudis really stunk...
                  they always suck big time pal,watch for them getting stuffed this year as well!!
                  CHO IRAN NABASHAD TANE MAN NABAD.
                  sigpic
                  THERE WAS ONLY ONE EAGLE IN THE SKY

Comment

I dont know why most of my Iranian friends just go on and on in making fun of saudi football and if we did will you say we cheated or payed money anyways i dont care about this crap coz i believe that we are all one as muslim brothers and i have nothing against Iran and insallah we will shock the world. Wallah guys i admit that Iran has greater chance to preform good in the world cup than saudi. Here in Khobar (westeren part of Saudi Arabia) everyone is cheering for Saudi and Iran big time. Its really sad to see all these hate comments from a brother nation

Comment

Originally posted by Saudi Thug
                      I dont know why most of my Iranian friends just go on and on in making fun of saudi football and if we did will you say we cheated or payed money anyways i dont care about this crap coz i believe that we are all one as muslim brothers and i have nothing against Iran and insallah we will shock the world. Wallah guys i admit that Iran has greater chance to preform good in the world cup than saudi. Here in Khobar (westeren part of Saudi Arabia) everyone is cheering for Saudi and Iran big time. Its really sad to see all these hate comments from a brother nation
                      Not exactly "hate" comments my friend...its more to do with some people aggressively taking notice of Saudi Arabia's rather bad performances against European sides for too long. I guess the 2002 memory still lives on.

However, I really like al-Montashari, al-Shahloub and Yasir al-Qahtani as they are the future stars of Saudi football, and I hope they really perform well in Germany.

Oh and btw...you will find a lot of non-Muslim Iranians here as well so not all are Muslims on this forum (I learned that months back )
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X